MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

We have been at this for 3 (THREE) years, how can they do it justice in one hour? :woman_facepalming:t2:

15 Likes

48 Hours premiere should have 3 million viewers or more. That is so many people that if a person is portrayed poorly that’s never going away.

I imagine nerves are fraying right about now.

23 Likes

Well, to be fair, they probably don’t have people trying to muddy the waters all the time, so maybe it won’t take them as long to cover the material.

Or maybe they’re figuring this will be part one, and then they’ll do another episode down the road following further developments in the civil trial.

12 Likes

That may not be a huge percentage of the population of the United States, but I have a feeling it will be a significantly higher proportion of horse people, and maybe especially dressage people.

8 Likes

It was the number 1 show last year in some category. I forget which.

2 Likes

Really? I don’t think I’ve ever even seen it, honestly. But I generally don’t watch those kinds of shows. I will make an exception in this case, though. Lol.

3 Likes

Well, I will honestly say I’m a bit anxious only because of the bias within the justice system in NJ has me a bit paranoid. But I know how charismatic and honest Barisone and his inside people are. I suspect the 48 Hours production folks can smell a fake two or three miles away.

16 Likes

They’ve had lots of practice, that’s for sure, after being on the air for 35 years.

6 Likes

I would imagine public perception being so overwhelmingly in MBs corner will be mentioned. It has to be because that’s not typical.

12 Likes

I would think it would also attract the attention of all the true crime fans, just because the verdict was so unusual.

9 Likes

For sure people are going to imagine themselves as homeowners with bad tenants who would rather go to war than leave.

People don’t like that. They imagine themselves in the landlords position. They don’t imagine themselves in the tenants position because if they’re the tenant and they have the money to leave, they leave.

15 Likes

IF the true crime fans are aware of the program. It is unusual a prime time program isn’t advertising their premier episode two days out from the airing!

Maybe someone ought to post on one of the YT chats! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’ll bet that would stir up a reaction. Lol.

5 Likes

I do hope the show brings up the Krol hearing and the comments by the judge.

8 Likes

Never mind, wrong show

2 Likes

Do you think Dateline will try to scoop 48 Hours??

1 Like

IT ISN’T DATELINE, THE BARISONE EPISODE IS ON CBS 48 HOURS

6 Likes

Having worked in production, if LK just got interviewed (which I think was mentioned upthread), I highly doubt the episode is done with final edits and ready for air already.

3 Likes

Who knows when that interview actually happened, though? If the information came from LK?

3 Likes

Maybe they just didn’t want much from her….

1 Like