MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Right? But she would never be a working student. She doesn’t do the work kind of stuff. She thought her pittance would be negotiated by daddy to serve her as a dance card as a trainee. But even a paying student has to put in the work to deserve the trainer coming back for another lesson. Plus, they have to actually pay for what they are asking. She wsn’t paying much at all. And even the under trainers didn’t want to train her because she didn’t show up for lessons, and didn’t put in the work. So, in the end, she didn’t earn her way into the innter circle. She didn’t even earn her way into the outer circle, which is where you are until you earn your way to be taught by the BNT. Poor poopsy.

17 Likes

There are a few comments under the 48 Hours video. I wonder how long it will be before LK shows up.

7 Likes

I was shocked to see her grooming a horse! Isn’t that RG’s job?

21 Likes

The preview video looks very interesting! I’ll have to find a way to watch the episode - does CBS have pay-per-view?

2 Likes

George Morris. A lesson with him in all his Morrisness

8 Likes

cough DARREN CHIACCHIA cough

Seriously though, I can’t see her doing Eventing and neither can anyone else. Dressage and H/J didn’t work out well for her at all and neither would Eventing or any other sport, because sports require discipline and hard work, something a drug addict is not capable of. As a child, she might have put some work into playing Soccer, but as an adult, she’s failed at every single individual aspect of “being an adult”. More to the point, all it will take is a single drug test to have her banned from recognized competition, so she should walk away before the hammer drops on her “riding career”.

25 Likes

Is suboxone a banned substance?

4 Likes

I believe so. Maybe someone could get a TUE for it though. Maybe.

4 Likes

I thought it floated on air.

2 Likes

I miss Jack Le Goff. “You are a wart on your horse’s back.”

“A bit green? A bit green?!! He’s not even tame.”

21 Likes

May have never come up as one usually doesn’t couple Olympics and heroin addiction. But who knows, maybe painkillers are overused by some athletes?

2 Likes

Yes buprenorphine is a banned substance (narcotic).

Page 8.

Suboxone, a combination medication containing buprenorphine and naloxone

8 Likes

Not if KM sets up a Roomba in each office, complete with Go Pro, and operates them from afar via remote control.

9 Likes

Same, I thought that was RG!

5 Likes

I have a somewhat famous instructor tell me a certain bad habit of mine was like “picking your nose in public.” and a dressage instructor, tired of my endless parade of greenies “would you please find something to ride that can trot in a straight line so I can teach you something?”

But the best was probably the dressage judge who told me not to attempt to sit my horse’s big trot, because I clearly didn’t know how and that I would ruin his movement if I persisted. And that I should take lunge line lessons to learn how to sit.

But the best thing about those comments? I took them, used them and got better. And I’m grateful to each of those individuals for that unvarnished feedback.

I think that attitude towards criticism (“Ouch, that hurts, but what can I do to get better?”) is the key to success in this sport, and probably many others.

29 Likes

I love that they used video of MB on Safir doing their Disco freestyle.
I’ve only seen a few of his, but that one was so great

13 Likes

And the lack of ability to do that is why some people (cough LK cough) are not able to move forward (along with that pesky napping drug problem thing).

15 Likes

Done.

18 Likes

I have faith in EB and Deininger

12 Likes

Safir was frigging amazing. Holy cow, what a horse!

9 Likes