MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Meh.

I went through the exact same thing earlier this week when I had gotten way behind on the thread. Does complaining about it make it a more pleasant read?

16 Likes

It’s really interesting seeing MB speak so civilly and appearing “put together” for the interview. To me it emphasizes that MB was also once a stable and successful business person until LK came along and that he is quite sane after LK left his life. It’s an interesting contrast.

24 Likes

That happens because I go to work. Not complaining just more it’s not just CH. “I hate the drama! But wait let me reply to this drama poster and then complain!” I’m saying everyone in this thread needs a hobby.

I’m taking your advice and putting you on ignore.

21 Likes

Cool story bro.

ETA I’m really curious to know if the person who announced they are blocking me is an adult because last I checked, that only matters to teens.

I am also curious if this is a common occurrence.

Yes, remember how the lady who testified that she had worked with him for years regarding improvements at his farm said she barely recognized him when she saw him that week. It definitely seems like there was a gigantic before/after LK disparity in MB‘s behavior.

11 Likes

Some of us having been ignoring CH for some time, so no, not everyone is responding to them.
And honestly? Reading your posts harping on…and on….and on about the same subject is as boring as reading their drivel is.

yawn

36 Likes

You know….considering how many emails and texts that were able to be used to get the admission that there was a plot against MB, why were those not considered by the police, prosecution, and judge to be evidence of something? In theory those came off of LK and RG’s devices. It makes one wonder, just how detailed were those emails and texts involving plotting? Could they be connected to actual events? Can they be connected to other things that had happened on the farm? Could they be connected to various statements made to police and other authorities? Is there an email/text about what to say on a 911 call somewhere?

5 Likes

Sorry I came in late with that. I’ll see myself out.

4 Likes

In other news, and in line with the other pleadings in the thread, Nagel filed motions to Quash Jonathan and Kirby Kanarek’s subpoenas today.

Fortunately I only needed to click a few tractors.

I have many, many questions.

MotionToQuash1.pdf (447.3 KB)

Motion To Quash2.pdf (447.3 KB)

19 Likes

No one can compare to the Dreamy, Dreamy, Boyd…. Sigh….

9 Likes

Questions like “Why didn’t Nagel correct the factual errors of his earlier filing?”

14 Likes

See this is what happens when a piece of paper can’t plead the 5th LOL

19 Likes

Definitely on the list!

LOL!,

4 Likes

See….surprisingly clairvoyant how some posters are…

8 Likes

I think if anyone is going to get a boost in subscribers from that episode, it will probably be Boyd. Lol.

7 Likes

So does that mean Bruce is the lawyer for the whole Kanarek family now?

6 Likes

But, maybe I’ve lost yet another plot, but…
Didn’t they say they’d already responded to this?
But now its a motion to quash?

10 Likes

There seems to be an annoying gnat in the threads again. Why constantly argue and attempt to control? I’ve become quite talented at skimming a first sentence and scrolling on by the provocateur. It works for me but makes it bumpy reading the threads for others reacting.

The filings look interesting!

13 Likes

I am so confused… Didn’t they say that they had sent all the information and it was just a lawyer mix up and it got lost and that horrible misunderstanding would get fixed easily?
How did that become a motion to quash?

22 Likes