MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Interestingly, he’s not claiming to represent them. He’s claiming he’d filing these motions on behalf of his client, the plaintiff, Lauren Kanarek.

It’s on my list of questions, lol.

13 Likes

Thank you!
I thought that too!
But now its a motion to quash?

2 Likes

Also on my list of questions.

Color me confusion.

10 Likes

Whaaa…?

3 Likes

Is that like saying - my client feels that having this information would hurt their case so I am saying that you can not have the information from these other people?

Is that even allowed?

Is this a normal way to do this?

10 Likes

And the email that was “ignored”….”give me a call” with no mention of JK/KK in the subject or body.

It seems someone is trying very hard to distract from the fact that they missed a filing deadline…

16 Likes

It makes no sense. The time to file motions to quash is before the other attorneys ask for contempt.

Also - I don’t get how he’s filing on behalf of people he doesn’t represent.

Also, I read here the same as everyone else - all a misunderstanding.

I think there are a few misunderstandings at the moment.

23 Likes

Hey, but we have another example of IM not stating the truth that we can use when that topic comes up for the 100th time.

I find Bruce’s documents really hard to read, unlike the other two lawyers. I missed a whole bunch of stuff reading them. But it is clear that Bruce does not mind repeating stuff that he clearly now knows is not true and stating it as fact once again.
He sounds like the perfect lawyer for the Kanarek family and for several people here.

14 Likes

It is clearly a theme.

5 Likes

Boiled down to its essensce, I think what you’re saying is that many of us need to…

15 Likes

Yeah, I’m in Confusion City with a lot of you. I thought the subpoenas were lost in the mail or eaten by the dog or something. Now it’s just, “Nope.”

Also, I see he still hasn’t learned to proofread his text. His term “mentally instable” is going to become my new favorite malapropism. It just doesn’t get old. :rofl:

24 Likes

I spend a lot of time mentally in-stable. Instead of thinking about my work or such, I am thinking about my planned ride or some chore I need to get done.

15 Likes

So, lawyer peeps….is this going to fly?

3 Likes

Personally I’m looking forward to Deininger and Silver’s responses.

28 Likes

You mean yelling put the F*CKING DOG INSIDE? I know I can get a bit loud sometimes, but if I knew my SO had been shot twice, I don’t think that is how I would be talking to them.

24 Likes

Well, we know they were keen to work out a package deal with MB for their housing and horse board.

Maybe they use the same package approach when they hire a family lawyer. :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

We get more well written responses? So exciting!

7 Likes

We should, and fairly quickly since the judge is supposed to rule on the 23rd.

7 Likes

Can’t wait

6 Likes

The whole sequence is off. She goes first, then him about holding down restraining MB (with the weird preening about size)……so, you know he was right there when she said she was “shot in the heart”……and then back to her about blood and consciousness….and then him with the dog. It’s almost like the losing consciousness was supposed to be the end of the call….only she actually did lose consciousness and he didn’t realize it. But again….who angrily demands someone who was shot put up the dog?

16 Likes