MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Definitely but @CurrentlyHorseless certainly won’t address any lies by Lauren, in fact, she will double down and insist at least 4 dozen times that she (LK) always tells the truth!

13 Likes

Lauren Kanarek posted under her photo that it was her first interview with 48 hours. Now, I know Lauren has a long history of not telling the truth about the most basic things, but I can see no reason for her to brag about having her first sit down with 48 hours and how good it was to get all that off her chest, when it was not her first interview with 48 hours.

7 Likes

It is my understanding that LK was riding at the time she stopped over in NC before going on to FL

9 Likes

48 Hours first expressed interest in the subject late November - early December last year.

Edit - I apologize. I just went back through my communications and it was September 12, 2021 that 48 Hours contacted SW, who then contacted me (among others).

9 Likes

Could that information (that Lauren was riding again in December 2019) be posted under the 48 Hours preview on YouTube? Just to let people know, you know…

4 Likes

This is what Eggbutt posted this morning. Now she says she’s long term friends with SW.

1 Like

Show me the forensic evidence that MB shot LK

18 Likes

Oh sure, now one has to be a botanist to get in there.

10 Likes

Re bolded.

Yes. I have stated that Bruce Nagel’s statement that MB was found guilty of attempted murder, but also found not criminally responsible for the act is just another way of saying what I have been saying about the NGRI verdict.

The judge will understand perfectly what he is saying.

That’s a lie, @eggbutt.

I have never said that LK always tells the truth. I haven’t said it a dozen times, or once.

1 Like

Bilinkis was not his lawyer at arraignment.

9 Likes

where?

2 Likes

It is there, a bunch of posts up.

Seahorse is trying to make the term friends mean something other than it does here and trying to twist stuff to make this all the fault of @eggbutt.

20 Likes

A shovel perhaps?

10 Likes

Sorry my fingers are much faster than my brain. LOL
It is on Saturday in Canada but now I am not sure if they are showing the season premiere or not. It looks like the season premiere is Sunday at 5 pm. Hmm :crazy_face: :blush:

2 Likes

I suspect it is actually the other way around!

BTW, what level have you sunk, or risen to.

9 Likes

And a beating about the head like that which results in loss of memory, and other acuity issues, is not unusual.

8 Likes

Yep, and your point is?

I’ve known Susan for years if it is any of your concern and as stated, I do not agree with many of her posts and she knows it.

I’ve also known Lauren Kanarek for years. Does that mean I approve of Lauren? I’m not sure how much more ridiculous your logic can be.

BTW, I have corrected other posts regarding the actual date 48 Hours became involved - September 12, 2021.

Now, @seahorse, what else do I need to clear up for you???

Curious your post includes a screen shot of my original post via cell phone(?). Interesting.

31 Likes

Does anyone have an understanding why LK/JK aren’t suing the police department? It seems like they were derelict in their duty in not enforcing some measure of relief at the farm. How many times were they called out in a short period of time? 5?6? We’ve been told over and over “if you see something, say something “ and “don’t take the law into your own hands”. So, MB as a law abiding citizen, did what he was supposed to do and notified authorities. **And they did nothing **
(I know police have qualified immunity but I just wanted to add a periodic reminder of their role in this terrible situation.)

11 Likes

They want the deep pockets of the farm’s insurance.

Oh, and add that suing the police department would ruin their whole ‘the police are wonderful’ thing that they have been saying all along.

14 Likes