MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Yes, thank you! @LexInVA

3 Likes

Why wasn’t she called to testify if she had warned others of Michael? Is this the student who left and came back? :thinking: If so, who goes back if they are so unhappy they give negative feedback?

9 Likes

You may believe you can somehow put yourself inside Nagel’s mind and discern what he actually meant, but I’m 100% sure the judge does not possess a COTH secret decoder ring and will instead look at the actual words Nagel actually wrote, which are actually incorrect.

He was not found guilty of attempted murder. Period. End of story. For real. The end. Please stop bringing it up.

25 Likes

She has posted on various threads on this subject over the past three years as well.
She then quickly deleted them.
Her issues with MB weren’t clear or very detailed.

That doesn’t mean I don’t believe her.
But if MB had a problem with any of the areas described by LK and her supporters… there would be more than one or two coming out of the woodwork here.

14 Likes

Silver has filed some answers to Nagel’s ridiculousness

11 Likes

Thank you. I was just going to post. Hold on to your hats!

SGF OPP MOT QUASH.pdf (1.3 MB)

28 Likes

COTH is now mentioned for the record!

17 Likes

Also, I’d like to point out that EVEN IF it were the case that Silver was spouting all lies and Nagel was the voice of truth… The readability of Silver’s document 100% would have me agreeing to his points.

15 Likes

Personal experience. This is the short version.

I once called a friend to pick me up from train station after work because it was pouring rain. We decided to hang out but first she had to stop at her brother’s apartment.

She picked me up and we went. He lived on the 2nd floor of a house. The 1st floor was a dentists office.

The door opened and I walked in first. Went up stairs and as I got to the top some guy in a black ski mask popped out and stuck a gun to my left temple.

Over the next few hours we were made to lie on the floor. Jewelry was taken. A roommate was pistol whipped. We were taken to a back room one by one and lined up against a mattress up against the wall.

The masked men (2 or 3 of them I forget this was 40 years ago) kept on asking for the keys to the dentists office. They wanted those drugs.

Eventually they left. We called police.

The next day the local paper ran the story and we went from being hostages to being in “a known drug location in a conflict over drugs”.

And my parents read that. Specifically my dad who was 2nd in command for the city’s criminal court.

Lesson learned.

11 Likes

Unfortunately, the one typo Silver makes is the actual COTH web address! :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

This document is amazing for so many reasons, but it is now in writing that IM is Jonathan Kanarek!

41 Likes

Yeah, I just read that in the PDF right now! I’m not surprised.

10 Likes

They won’t move on from it because LK’s entire civil case depends on the belief that MB did in fact shoot her - and that he is therefore responsible for her “damages.” And SFG is also responsible because they hired MB.

So they have to keep insisting over and over and over again that MB committed the act, otherwise they don’t have a case.

12 Likes

Oh snap.

For example, much likehis daughter, Jonathan Kanarek enjoys discussing this case on the forum hosted by“Chronoofhorse.com”. Just last week, posting under the username “Inigo-Montoya”, Jonathan
Kanarek (posting in the Third person) made statements about the subpoenas at issue.4
Specifically, he stated that “he looks forward to being deposed or providing any information”
Defendants want.

26 Likes

None of us were surprised. We could just not say it until now!

15 Likes

So I may be totally, totally off-base but I kind of think the Ks will withdraw the civil suit (can they do that?) after the 48 Hours episode airs. I’m wondering if this non-response to requests in the suit, not getting their own legal representation, etc. are all delaying tactics until the episode airs. Possibly because all of the recordings, videos, etc. don’t portray them in a good light…

6 Likes

My memory isn’t great, and this in no ways diminishes my deep admiration and affection for Mod 1, but didn’t Mod 1 close down speculation towards the end of the trial that Inigo Montoya was JK.

9 Likes

Best. Line. Ever. :star_struck:

39 Likes

I enjoyed that the response fully outlined and explained more than was necessary to make the points. They double downed on them, but in a well written document that was backed up with references to the actual law.

It’s a stark contrast to the other one. I see it as the school yard bully yelling with spittle coming out of his mouth, and the principle standing there, looking down, doing the eyeglasses tilt down the nose and going “Now little Nagel…”

13 Likes

JK, KK, LK = “Kanarek Trifecta”

Totally perfect. Silver is a true wordsmith. I can almost see the smile on his face as he prepared this outstanding filing!!

27 Likes