MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Mod 1 did not tell us JK was or was not IM, we were told to stop speculating.

These court documents say that JK is IM.

17 Likes

The mods can’t say here who a post is IRL, but they certainly respond to subpoenas!!

18 Likes

WHOA.

So all those times some of us here advised LaLa and Seeker to stop posting as they were only hurting their own case (and were berated for that by YD and others) … well, there it is.

And IM is who I suspected all along…

As far as Trifectas go… I have never won on one in my life. I have had occasional luck with exactas and quinellas.

32 Likes

No wonder Seeker has been popping in this afternoon…probably to see if we have the Silver filing and test the water about 48 Hours. What a shame.

22 Likes

Plus the bites elsewhere from Rosie.

I wonder if his ear was bitten too or if that was from blows.

9 Likes

After the difficulty of reading Nagel’s filings, it is such a pleasure to read Silver’s, which is so easy to understand. It is amazing how things can come back and bite you in the you know what. The fact that so many posters here warned them about posting and, now. here we are. This has blown up in the K’s face so much more than anybody could have predicted.

18 Likes

This is my favorite excerpt that specifically mentions the videos!!

18 Likes

Bahahahahaha!!!

I loved the fraud part (as I said long ago plus there is more to that).

Oh my!!

Busted!!!

28 Likes

This filing absolutely knocks it out of the park!

15 Likes

What kind of an attorney posts on a open forum, under an assumed name, all the garbage,JK did? This is very bizarre behavior for a lawyer. Some things you can’t make up.

41 Likes

I did not realize that Silver could outdo his last rebuttal but darn… He is good, so very good.

18 Likes

Woooo - weeee! What an entertaining document. Thanks ekat for attaching these to your post. So very helpful.

Those are some good exhibits might I say as well. The family trifecta. Perfect.

14 Likes

There were a few typos that jangle my nerves but the content was a balm.

The trifecta comment made me laugh out loud.

12 Likes

That was also a highlight. My how the chickens are coming home to roost.

15 Likes

The same kind that, if he had handled his subpoena in the appropriate fashion, wouldn’t be staring at this pleading.

15 Likes

I think I remember speculating way back on one of the other threads that IM was JK. But IM took great pains to deny any association with the K-Klan (lying obviously runs in the family). And then the Mods told us to stop speculating.

And I also think I remember that the Mod’s words were something to the effect of “The email account associated with IM’s profile doesn’t reflect an obvious connection to the person in question.”

I do sort of wonder though if the Mods wanted us to stop trying to guess IM’s identity so he would keep posting - sort of the “give 'em more rope” philosophy. :wink:

16 Likes

I’d say mods have had their hands full dealing with this family trifecta and are trying to manage the circus the best they can.

16 Likes

Yes. I read and typed in a hurry. Went back to read again, and caught a couple. But so much more informative and definitely easier to read than Nagel’s.

6 Likes

I am in love. Such wonderful legal writing dripping with sarcasm, errrrr proof.

18 Likes

Having looked at the family, I can tell you that it was all social engineering on their part. They have been doing it for decades in their own community, with their involvement in and financing of various groups and interests that served their goal of attaining social status and power. At this point, it certainly looks like JK was more involved in this than we thought and that may have extended so far as to keep the Police from interfering in what his daughter was doing. If I remember correctly, the DA’s office sprang into action right after the shooting and was on site at the farm in short-order, which is very very unusual. Couple that with JK and RG having been reported as back on the property less than 24 hours later, doing who knows what, and mixed in what went on with the trial and Judge Taylor, it leads one to get the impression that someone was pulling strings and orchestrating things to go heavily in the favor of Lauren Kanarek.

40 Likes