MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Oh goodness, I really want @CurrentlyHorseles’s reaction to this filing! IM =JK. You have been naive and I feel bad that you’ve been betrayed. This filing buttons up many mysteries!!!

31 Likes

I know. If he had just answered instead of pretending to be above the law, none of this information would be out there for the world to see.
I think he played his cards wrong in this game.

8 Likes

I have such a crush.

10 Likes

I almost spit beer all over my laptop when I read that! So excellent.

17 Likes

Me too! Add me to the Silver fan club!

6 Likes

So IM’s identity is official! It seemed to fit, but part of me had a hard time believing that a, what, 60-something-year-old? man whose daughter was the alleged victim would behave in such a way. I guess we got the complete unholy trinity of K’s here.

It’s cute that Daddy K thought his little princess had a snowball’s chance in hell of being invited back to train with MB sometime in the future though.

44 Likes

This! A million times this! There WAS an orchestrated plan to ruin Michael probably beginning in April 2019 and the conspiracy included RG, LK and JK.

Taylor and Schellhorn should also fall as hard as the conspirators!!

20 Likes

This filing makes it very clear that Jonathan Kanarek, as we have frequently speculated, is not just some father holding the purse strings, but an active participant in Lauren Kanarek’s game of ruining the lives of others.
Such a strange family dynamic.

35 Likes

I believe the surgeon found no bullets in LK, and no spent bullets were found at the crime scene, although I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong.

Also, their star ear witness, ED on the phone, testified that he only heard two gunshots. Not three. Only two.

14 Likes

It truly is sad. Very Very sad.

Who does that?

6 Likes

Congratulations @eggbutt, you have made it into evidence (or at least into an exhibit) :laughing:.

33 Likes

Unless he was already on the ground, getting beaten to a pulp, as evidenced in the photo of him in the hospital.

12 Likes

That is so the question of this whole situation!

Who does that?

Clearly the answer is - The Kanarek family!

14 Likes

So very true!

It was like comparing a child’s clay pinch pot to a Redlands piece.

3 Likes

It has frequently been said on these threads that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and now we know the depths of what this family will do.

I hope Michael Barisone is awarded every nickel the Kanareks have now and ever will have!!!

31 Likes

:laughing: I don’t know whether to be proud or not. I made it into the 1st NYT article too back when I was the victim-basher!

21 Likes

I know! I wish I could send Esquire Silver a bottle of GlenDronach Parliament!

7 Likes

That looks so very nice!

The Police claimed that no physical evidence of the firearms discharge had been found, beyond the two corresponding linked entry and exit wounds found on LK’s upper body. Based on what was said, they didn’t search the surrounding area with metal detectors or K-9 evidence sniffers or pull anything out of the home’s structure, had any rounds become lodged in the building.

16 Likes

Is there a reason one can not send a random bottle of alcohol to their lawyer crush? Is that breaking some lawyer crush rule?

8 Likes