MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

I wonder what other surprises the subpoenas will provide and when Silver/Deininger will tell us via their filings!

5 Likes

Think about if this had happened before the shooting and before the call from ED, and think about if they’d actually killed MB. What kind of story would allow them to cover this kind of use of force?

5 Likes

I vote for a Netflix series called “The Family That Preys Together…”.

25 Likes

We still have the joy of Deininger’s response on this situation.

Love it!

6 Likes

For three years we’ve insisted the videos existed and RG & JK knew it! Could they be charged at this late date for withholding evidence or hindering an investigation? If the videos supported LK and RG’s story, they would have been front and center at the trial!!

@Knights_Mom, @ekat what do y’all think?

19 Likes

I cannot wait!

4 Likes

IM’s posts seemed designed to rile things up, rather than offer explanation. I wonder now if LaLaPop’s posts were specifically intended to stir up the board, so she could appear bullied. Especially after I posted in empathy for her, and received a nasty threat via PM. In other words, she did not want kind responses to her posts.

31 Likes

I can’t hold the word RICO in any longer.

@eggbutt this also answers your question.

19 Likes

Oh my - did you happen to post it to the thread (or portion of a thread) that was later raptured? Where those of us who received weird or threatening DMs from LK shared them with the readers?

4 Likes

I mean, this is quite a conundrum. Their options aren’t great here. How do you answer?

1). No videos. Nope, not me (even tho SGF has independent evidence)
2) No videos ANY MORE. Don’t know what happened, nope, sure wasn’t obstruction justice or spoiling evidence in my kid’s civil suit. Nope!
3). Here’s the videos that show a whole new spin on the narrative of the last 3 years. Please forgive me for hiding them?

It’s a tough spot, for sure.

30 Likes

I do have to wonder, is there any way that Taylor and Schellhorn could not have known about this information that their victim(s) did not disclose for the criminal trial?

8 Likes

@ekat, why can’t they have you picking cute puppy images instead? That seems quite a bit more fun than cross walks, tractors, guide rails, etc.

3 Likes

12 Likes

I could pick cute puppies and kitties alllllll day long!

4 Likes

Well, since I am old enough to be Mr. Silver’s mother, does admitting that I have a crush on him make me a cougar?

But I think my heart truly belongs to Mr. Bilinkas. :blush:

13 Likes

I am sorry @eggbutt, but I must say they are kind of cute in their own funky shaped animal way. The one laying in the water with its chin resting on the rock is just so cute.

7 Likes

Hoist with his own petard!

Shakespeare came to mind after seeing that IM is JK!

18 Likes

Just for you!

25 Likes

Most of the elderly mob that has a crush on Mr. Silver is old enough to be his mother. I think that makes sending a random bottle of alcohol even more OK. Maybe Mr. Bilinkas would like one too?

7 Likes

They are amazing predators that prey on the weak and vulnerable. The Trifecta Family.

6 Likes