MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Finally a bombshell, although it seems a lot already knew.

I could read all of that filing from Silver, which shows it is soooo much better than the previous drivel from Nagel.

I wish kitties and puppies for you in the future ekat.

22 Likes

:dart:

This document is amazing for so many reasons, but it is now in writing that IM is Jonathan Kanarek!
[/quote]

Yep. I’ve said it before…the whole family is here. And he even tried to pretend he was a random nobody at first too.

19 Likes

If Lauren drops the suit, it only makes the family look bad and will reflect poorly on them, if they attempt future litigation or continued harassment. If they carry on and the suit is dismissed with prejudice before things run their course and a conclusive settlement of all matters is made against them, they can bang the “We got screwed by the system!” drum and save some face, if people don’t look too closely at them.

All things considered, regardless of their opposition towards each other in the suit, it is in the interest of SGF and MB to see that this moves forward and the Kanarek family exposed for what they are.

20 Likes

Okay, I have to ask one more time before I run an errands, why hasn’t RG been charged with anything? In fact, why haven’t all four been charge with obstruction? I wonder if Schellhorn-Taylor know about the videos?

13 Likes

Yes, I mentioned it earlier on this thread. :grinning:

Along with this tidbit:

• Panel member, “Are We Still the Good Guys? A Discussion of How to Combat a Jury’s Desire to Award Punitive Damages,” 2022 Midyear Meeting of the International Association of Defense Counsel, February 22, 2022
7 Likes

I do believe Jonathan Kanarek feels he is smarter than anyone here, which gives him the power to do as he wants and get away with it.
Silly man.

I think a donation to the Go Fund Me is a much better use of the funds and I would bet that all three of those fine men would agree with that.

19 Likes

I’ll chip in for sure! I can venmo you!

4 Likes

Great description! Brought to mind some bedtime reading to my toddler …

ETA - the story even matches.

15 Likes

:+1:

9 Likes

Omg. That is fantastic. Especially tying in the horse related term trifecta.

18 Likes

This needs to be framed.

11 Likes

I think if there a is counter claim, the other parties have to agree to ending the case, or the counter claims can continue apace. Also, at the discovery phase, you’re looking at a settlement at the very least to dismiss your claim, and in this situation, with the info getting out, it will probably cost the Kanarek a pretty penny to dismiss…

14 Likes

DPR - that is brilliant. Truly, you have a dizzying intellect. Even myself, a lowly barn scrubber, can recognize that.

14 Likes

Thank you. Alas, it’s chimneys now (looking to see if Deininger has responded yet.)

7 Likes

So, finally, a bombshell?
That we’ve been expecting but not
:exploding_head:

15 Likes

Well… I mean…

6 Likes

:thinking:

5 Likes

That may well be. But of the two of them, I’m going to guess that a lawyer who is being careful about his facts in a legal document is more likely to be accurate than the moderator of our little BB.

Not due to lack of effort or bad intentions, or anything like that. But as others have said, it’s not that hard to post from a different device or IP address, or what have you.

3 Likes

PERFECTION!!! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

1 Like