MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

I wonder if they were ruled against by Taylor during evidentiary hearings due to concerns they might be too prejudicial against LK and RG.

9 Likes

When one poster has such a specific and memorable posting style that is uncannily as specific and memorable as a banned poster, it’s hard not to wonder

12 Likes

I was being facetious…sort of…We have nothing to suggest she is, but given the fact the rest of the family have been active participants, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

3 Likes

They would have had to exist in disclosure to have been discussed in hearings. If Morris County ever had them, they never disclosed them to Mr Bilinkas, or everyone would have them now. (Morris County turned everything they had over to SGF’s and RC’s attorneys after the verdict.) (that’s all in some earlier filings)

10 Likes

A sister MIGHT have set up an account some time ago, and then gotten busy and bored with the ongoing family insanity, and just provided the password to another family member to use when they felt like it.

Just a thought.

3 Likes

Ah, good point. Thanks!

2 Likes

How about when LK threatened and backed MB up into his truck?

Maybe that was before they had cameras installed?

4 Likes

That is Emily or as I refer to her, “Lauren 2.0”. She had significant physical resemblance to Lauren when she was younger and might have a lot of the same interests. Not much is known about Hillary beyond the basics.

9 Likes

I hope someone is recording it

4 Likes

You’re welcome. And to clarify: when I said they had to exist, I meant as part of what was seized by the cops or whoever. Clearly they exist because the seized recordings reference them.

But they didn’t exist as part of what Morris County had during the criminal trial.

7 Likes

Possibly that was also mentioned. But JK did say that they had captured the RC/dog incident on a recording. Since it seems there are no bombshells because everything has been mentioned here first, I assume that is what is on the videos SGF is looking for.

I had wondered at the time if RC might have been attempting to look for her missing gun. JK and LK asserted she was trying to plant evidence to further some plot. Considering all the projection that has gone on….

13 Likes

It is truly shocking to think of the dynamics of this predatory family. Thinking back as far as we are aware to the beginnings of coverups and fixing for Lauren. The absolutely atrocious texts she sent to GirlJoey - texts that her parents LAUGHED about!! Who does that??? This entire family is dangerous IMO. What exactly did they expect Michael to do? What was the end game of their plan?

Thank God they choose the wrong victim this time! I hope this is the complete ruin of this family.

17 Likes

Not sure if everyone has seen these clips? This day just keeps getting worse for the Trifecta https://fb.watch/fAwMgySj_r/

20 Likes

Welll…past history would indicate yes, but…the way recordings are coming back to bite them, I would say no. But then you have that one guy with a hidden recorder that no one else knows about while meeting with an attorney…

Might just be every Kanarek/Goodwin for themselves here soon.

9 Likes

Question about 48 Hours and similar shows.

Do they pay the main participants to video and broadcast their story?

2 Likes

Yes, this goes into the warped chess game King and Queen story!

10 Likes

No they aren’t paid.

3 Likes

No one is paid. Agreements must be signed but no payment is made in any way.

4 Likes

I am sure RG is recording it - assuming he is still considered a wonderboy by the family and allowed to attend those types of meetings. :smile:

8 Likes

Like in Hocus Pocus??

I have to confess, I’m not really that familiar with the movie. But that was the first thing that popped into my head. Lol.

4 Likes