MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

This almost seems important enough for Lauren Kanarek to get herself up to NJ to talk to Jonathan and Kirby in person.

9 Likes

Did Lauren post her comments about a “missing” gun on the farm before or after the shooting? I always wondered how she would know a gun was missing…

15 Likes

And NP is of the same cloth

7 Likes

Haha, yes. If JK is IM, and that seems clear now, having him proclaim that is certainly a bad look for the trifecta and their suit.

13 Likes

Maybe do a deposition while she’s there…

8 Likes

I think they went on to suggest the real problem was MHG, iirc. This was the first time the angst was aimed at her.

6 Likes

She has even looked up where people worked and sent messages to their employers, simply because they disagreed with something she posted online. Who does that?

She also used to threaten lawsuits against anyone who talked about her on COTH. I’m sure I have a PM somewhere threading suit for “liable.” :rofl:

If she and eggbut are just social media acquaintances, fine, but I’d caution anyone involved with her in any way to watch their back and not let their guard down. Better safe than sorry.

11 Likes

Well like another klan, they do tend to accuse others of what they, themselves, have been up to…

8 Likes

And most people don’t delete their emails, unless they run out of space in their account, and even when they do many don’t do it thoroughly, either. Just sayin’.

Edited to say, not sure why I’m repeating what you said!

6 Likes

So pretty accurately from what we’ve seen demonstrated here and on her Facebook page before it was locked down!

9 Likes

IM/JK’s comment also shows very delusional thinking. There’s a snowball’s chance in hell that MB would want to touch any of them with a ten foot pole after what he’s been through because of their bizarre behavior.

13 Likes

Gross understatement IMHO.

18 Likes

Another thought: the K’s I am guessing have never lost in the past. They win, no matter what. No matter who they leave in their wake. No matter who’s live(s) they destroy. They were not going to let MB win.

8 Likes

I could easily be wrong, I’ve fought this fight for so long, but I recall it was a few days before the shooting.

8 Likes

Right after she got out of the hospital. And went on about how it was negligence at best [what CPS showed up for] and endangering 12 year olds [the age of MHG’s kid]….

1 Like

If you are going to talk about she other than Lauren Kanarek, can you add a name from time to time so some of us do not get totally confused what is going on?

6 Likes

After, on Ruth Cox’s Facebook page. It was a disgusting post.

10 Likes

Ok, I never thought IM was JK and began to seriously doubt that Seeker1 was KK just because the tone and content did not line up in any way with what I’d expect from people in their position, and was so damaging to LK’s case. I honestly thought these would turn out to be alters for LK.

I am astounded and fascinated to be proven wrong and I now recognize that the family dynamics here are much much more bizarre than anything I could imagine. And the parents clearly up to their neck in participating in their daughters bad behavior.

Who does this?

36 Likes

Hmmm. 48 hours Facebook page has another teaser up now. This one plays part of the 921 call, and includes images of RG. It looks like Cpl Heymer also spoke with 48 hours.

https://fb.watch/fACBULaMPt/?mibextid=pwzuuw

It looks like there is a Kanarek ally posting in the comments, declaring Michael is a liar. There is another person who has commented on the other 48 Hours trailers for the episode, and she also seems to be an LK defender, approaching it from the “Nobody deserves to be shot” angle.

5 Likes

After, but it seems like there were other FB posts before the shooting referencing conversations that now clearly involved MHG’s kids. JK had quite a bit to say about recordings involving RC (and how he was referencing ones different from the ones LK had mentioned) and MHG’s child.

5 Likes