MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Oh, please.

Who cares what diversionary nonsense gets invented next? :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Because I can’t help myself, did @CurrentlyHorseless ever realize that they were allegedly duped by their favored poster?

9 Likes

This is a great sentence. Ya think? And the “little did they know” part is so sweet. It never ocurred to them. Gee whillikers. Who knew?

4 Likes

Interesting.

I have not caught up on the thread yet. Is he showing enough restraint not to post for a change, I wonder?

2 Likes

Yes, but…

I believe it’s not necessary to sign in to read the threads. So why would you broadcast your presence in their position, I wonder?? :thinking:

5 Likes

@lazaret

Can you explain the difference between a deposition and a 104 hearing? Is there one?

1 Like

To communicate with other people who are also signed in?

8 Likes

Ooo, excellent find! Lol.

3 Likes

Superfecta.

1 Like

I believe there was a corollary post about LK paying the lawyer “with her own money” too…

LK said she had “a PM group”….that was a “edit”. I wonder if the original of that got passed along in a subpoena too…

4 Likes

Let’s hope not.

They probably already have more than enough interviews to fill the allotted time without talking to unrelated people.

1 Like

To talk with others in private messages. But his wife lives with him I presume. LK is banned. So we guess then with whom!

I have a few guesses. Is there a betting pool?

18 Likes

My gut instinct is that there is too much ego involved.

10 Likes

Yeah, they’ll blow it off as fake news.

6 Likes

Thank you so much Ekat.

I find the differences between the lawyers legal writings to be so riveting. It was a fun one to read. So was the other pdf’s you posted today.

I do have guilt feeling for following this real-life drama so closely. I hope to continue to learn and be able to educate others about the dangers of social media. Thank you to all posters who continue to educate me.

Poor MB. I would not wish LK, or her family on my worst enemies.

May the civil trial allow MBs “truth” to emerge so he can move forward with his life and heal from the horrendous trauma inflicted in him. I hope the jury awards him a very high amount.

I believe Taylor will be judged, hopefully in this life, and pay the price for his incompetence and refusal to serve as an unbiased Judge. It would be fitting if he were to lose his license to practice law.

27 Likes

I have not had a chance to click on the links to the filings yet. What’s the difference between illegal and unlawful?

2 Likes

I am not a lawyer, but I would think they are synonyms.

You know, I was re-reading the filing….I missed the first time around that the Summary is dated Dec 1 2020. Quite a while after the initial report and shooting happened.

2 Likes

Almost.

8 Likes