MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Ok cool.

1 Like

Ok, they are added up top on the original post, with LK’s answer to Michael’s Counter Claim.

8 Likes

@ekat, hydrants? Trees? School bus? What was it?

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Yes, the bugs may have been more extensive than they imagined, reaching areas they wouldn’t have guessed and assumed there was a safer place to converse.

I wonder about the nights of late night barn checks, lights on and loud music blaring. Were those a cover for fiddling with those “bugs”.

6 Likes

Stairs. And there were 4 of them!

5 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

Stairs is a new one. Only four? Your fingers are going to get underworked.

No updates on Jonathan or Kirby Kanarek’s contempt problems from not answering their original subpoenas?
Poor Jonathan, so confused. On one had he told us it was all a paperwork issue and then the lawyer that is not his files that he should not have to answer at all. So confusing.

7 Likes

Maybe next they will claim that Rosie ate them. Poor Rosie.

5 Likes

Screw Rosie. She bites.

20 Likes

I still feel sorry for her. Which is not the same thing as saying I would want to cross paths with her.

6 Likes

I don’t recall the exact date, but it was said that RG was going around ripping electrical-powered fixtures out of walls and ceilings, including the smoke detectors, which can easily be swapped out for both working and dummy units with built-in audio and video surveillance capabilities.

17 Likes

These threads have certainly taught me all kinds of new things about surveillance equipment that I never knew. Yikes.

15 Likes

Indeed. Lauren got enraged when I posted about identifying and detecting such devices.

25 Likes

Have the RGG posts been removed? I looked under 48 hours and Nancy Jaffers, for longer than I care to admit, and couldn’t find anything.

2 Likes

I saw some on the Nancy Jaffers page yesterday. They were all replies to other people’s comments.

2 Likes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid09DihU1Nv5uSnjpvEAotJDyEAvYZ4KzdNbAMeqPKzUHvwEYKvwvhJgzZJx1tL9bw6l&id=100057745405355&mibextid=2e2jqb

Try this link. I spotted RGG replies to others just now.

3 Likes

Nips…the prosecuting attorney says nips. The holes in Michael’s body be damned, they are nips.

In all fairness, it does not take much to get Lauren enraged.

13 Likes

Lauren almost never responds to something directly. She almost always chooses to reply to someone else’s reply. It has been suggested before that perhaps she erroneously thinks that makes her “a victim” instead of an aggressor.

7 Likes

Stairs was new and unusual!

No updates. I thought for sure Jonathan would clear up the misunderstanding but he hasn’t yet.

5 Likes