MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

I could make a guess. :thinking:

4 Likes

Double ditto.
:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:
:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

Looks like there was a mass delete done again. If nobody captured them, I still have it open from my look this morning.

8 Likes

Why do that? It seems like so much work to post all that attacking of everyone and then go back and delete it.

7 Likes

“The movie’s title came from a largely unrelated nonfiction book about teenage sociopathy.”

LOL

You can’t make this stuff up. Let’s see, Lisbeth Salander, various White Court factions, Harry Potter’s school of horsemanship to a movie about sociopaths.

What’s next? Film noire? If so, “Badlands” (1973) is a likely choice for “RG”.

7 Likes

Huh. I guess switching the posting name from RGG to “Jim E. Stark” didn’t work out quite as planned, did it? Man, life is so tough some times.

16 Likes

Especially when all your fabulous and well thought out plans keep going awry in every direction.

7 Likes

Bless his heart.

2 Likes

Twas a hard night for LK that night

11 Likes

Just stop. At this point you’re bordering on libel yourself.

27 Likes

Apparently a name change goes back and changes all previous posts made by that account, so because the name change happened while I was reading the posts, I just thought somebody logged in wrong. They just happened to change while I was looking! But all the tags in the answers still say RGG, so it really looks messed up! :smile:

18 Likes

Its hilarious they think this will somehow cover their tracks.

23 Likes

True. It’s now a game of checkers with twelve year olds.

9 Likes

13 Likes

It’s cathartic, maybe?

3 Likes

I have all the screen shots for posts from 5 weeks ago up to this morning. RG is now going by Jim E Stark.

19 Likes

Have to say thanks again for telling us about all those posts.

14 Likes

My pleasure!

4 Likes

As you wish.

20 Likes

Imagine how much someone’s riding ability could improve if they spent that same amount of time and energy in the saddle?

31 Likes