Unlimited access >

MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Somebody please hand @Aurora58 a fluffy bathrobe

30 Likes

Get out! I get a bathrobe! I feel special!

33 Likes

I have never, ever heard this part of the fire Marshall brouhaha.

15 Likes

Was that the same incredibly efficient fire marshal who neglected to inform MB of the change in the status at the house? :roll_eyes:

28 Likes

Clearly, it was to blave.

9 Likes

And some fluffy slippers!!!

8 Likes

A big fluffy white one down to your ankles. Monogrammed. Has hood.

14 Likes

The same one who accepted late night online evidence of the fix, not from an electrician, not certified by an electrician, not tested by the town inspector… fix to the Smoke Detectors… at ten o’clock at night.

22 Likes

When exactly did MB try to get his buildings condemned? Was that after RG took his happy self and LK’s handwritten letter to the Building inspectors, causing them to come out to the property twice on the 5th? Was it while they were there inspecting? This is new information that contradicts what LK and RG have maintained for years.

17 Likes

At least he had the grace to look extremely uncomfortable on the witness stand during his testimony in court. As well he should have.

19 Likes

I feel warm and cozy already :grin:

11 Likes

Yeah, didn’t he lose his cushy job?

Did he? I don’t remember hearing that.

1 Like

Now, don’t go overboard KM!

2 Likes

That is the most affection you have ever shown me. Reference princess Bride.

Who knows? There’s been so much BS on these threads. Probably not, cause then the LEOs would have to lose their jobs too for not following procedures! Who gives a flip about procedures and rules (unless you’re flagging posts on CoTH)!

4 Likes

I think she earned it…hood and all.
(And I do not even have a hood.)

9 Likes

Had to look that up. No, seriously it was part of the how they stayed in the house testimony and comments from LK. MB pulled out the smoke detectors in the house. RG repaired them. They sent photos to the FM who gave them temporary permission to stay. I don’t know or remember anything about RG sabotaging work. The work was not permitted.

1 Like

Me neither. I have a scarf or rag, not sure which.

4 Likes

If it was done by Jim E. Stark then it was done by an unlicensed contractor who did work illegally and should have had to pay treble damages.

25 Likes