Unlimited access >

MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Owner can do DIY projects. Some work must be permitted.

Do note what I said has been ignored.

9 Likes

Jim E. Stark is not/was not the homeowner. And, he was working with the expectation of compensation which according to LK herself was $50,000. Figuring treble damages that’s $150,000 owed to MB.

22 Likes

DarcyW’s comments that alters could be found out.

You are right! I didn’t follow the conspiracy theory forum rules and accuse DarcyW of threats, oh, except I didn’t think it was one. Gee. I don’t know now. Was it? Was I naive? I’m sorry. I keep forgetting to match the drama.

Oh. Poor try.

9 Likes

Now why would I burst my little happy love bubble by trying to truly understand your posts for nonsense entertainment? No thank you.

As you wish.

11 Likes

Honesty, is such a lonely word. Edited to add that is a quote from a Billy Joel song, Honesty. Everyone is so untrue. Sorry dear. That is exactly why I made my post.

No, No, No! Not a white robe with a hood. Otherwise she will get accused of being in cahoots with a certain white supremacy group.

6 Likes

Semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

6 Likes

They are my favorite kind.

2 Likes

Well since you claimed vacuum sweeper, I always thought about toilet scrubber so I guess that is apt.

So I’m thinking you were not the valedictorian of your class.

19 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 6.50.35 PM

7 Likes

Send to Mr. D?

1 Like

We need black ninja bathrobes….

9 Likes

MB did not try to “get his buildings condemned”. The barn living quarters apparently never had an occupancy permit.

LK said MB ripped out hard tired smoke detectors, and RG restored them.

She also went on rants when it was pointed out that NJ is a one party consent state as far as audio recordings go, so at least one member of the conversation needs to consent to the recording for it to be legal.

7 Likes

LK says all sorts of stuff. You know this. We know this.

No one is persuaded by her saying something. She’s full of :poop: . She had no credibility.

23 Likes