MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

You missed the “one trainer removed” part of the statement, so it actually confirms what @eggbut wrote a few days ago. :thinking:

11 Likes

Okay @hut-ho78…here ya go (I don’t lie).

Lauren trained with Robin Brueckmann, an Olympian, for several years and was the most prolific and successful while under Robin’s coaching. She moved to Donna Kelly several months before Donna invited her to the FL season with her and to clinic with Barisone. The rest is history.

Any more questions?

19 Likes

As well as how long she was in ICU, intubated.

14 Likes

Remember when LaLa said she had to get an in-flight transfusion during the helicopter ride?

32 Likes

They’re not the ones who caused her injuries, technically. She wouldn’t have flat lined if she was not shot/injured, but she was. I’m sure the hospital staff was doing their best, but sometimes with certain injuries/trauma it still happens. I can’t see how it would be their fault?

I don’t think this has anything to do with a drug overdose. It had to do with her being shot.

It’s entirely possible for a patient to flat line during surgery, sometimes sh*t happens, not due to incompetence or malpractice.

Maybe your experiences were different?

Some posters bring it up for dramatic effect, in most cases.

Not trying to defend anyone, really, but it’s just an odd way to pick at it. If she lost a lot of blood and had chest injuries, I’m not surprised that she flat lined, personally.

7 Likes

Well, I know you are going to believe whatever you want to regardless of fact. So, comment on my response back to you? Huh?

8 Likes

strong text[quote=“clipper, post:7001, topic:775980, full:true”]

I do not understand this flatlining business having anything to do with MB. I have wondered why people keep harping on LK and “flatlining”.
Was this caused by her blood loss, drug overdose, or what?
Flatlining is used more in my area of Canada for drug overdoses.
Generally ER’s stabilize pts before surgery.
She was in surgery when this happened. Why is it not the surgeons/hospital’s fault?

(Retired RN who used to work, years ago, on a surgery floor.
[/quote]

Here you go.

Come on @hut-ho78, you started this. No snarky comment or better yet, an apology? I’ll wait.

10 Likes

“Flatlining” is mentioned as often as possible by certain posters so that LK can continue to assert that MB is a murderer. Cause she died. Twice. Also, IM, caught in another lie that MB shot two people. In caps, so it must be true.

32 Likes

Naw, he just ‘forgot’ to put the s/ behind all those obviously sarcastic lies, erm, claims.

21 Likes

Speculating on my motive again? Naughty naughty. The moderators see all.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the additional information. I did “like” your post though I’m not sure you can see that if you have me on ignore as you are wont to claim. Robin Brueckmann appears to be a most amazing trainer and person. An article about her had too many people viewing right after I added your earlier post. Lots of lurkers here.

I do read and remember your posts even through you keep saying you stopped reading mine. Don’t forget to hit refresh after you read this.

Um, I only have one user on Ignore. Is that why you decided to question my honesty, because you thought I wouldn’t see your post with the curtain of the ignore feature? Right.

Credibility, integrity and honesty are important. Please don’t play games. Apology accepted.

We are all waiting for the judge’s ruling I believe at this point.

11 Likes

What article?

Yes, she is a good friend above reproach and walks the walk.

3 Likes

No news, just the same old juvenile back and forth?

5 Likes

Well, the case appears to be on the judge’s docket (is that the right word) today. So that is news.

6 Likes

It’s LK’s and RG’s fault.
It’s the dog’s fault.
It’s LE’s fault.
It’s the New Jersey court’s fault.
It’s LK’s family’s fault.
It’s now the medical first responder’s and the hospital’s fault.
LK’s horses are disrespected.

How about two very fragile people making poor decisions? How about all the stress MB was under (top 10s) divorce, cash flow issues (not wealth), overhead, new love stress and issues, loss of barn manager (ex-wife), 8-9 concussions, chronic depression, a difficult client he normally would be able to handle, and he actually suffered delusions, the jury got it right, and he is in the right place for him for now?

They can both recover from this. She may have lifelong problems but may have healed miraculously well.

It’s the only verdict he can recover from and work back to remove the SafeSport hold and get back to training. Until the Civil trial is over, they are both under tremendous pressure.

It’s going to be a nasty finger pointing old history slinging mud fight. It’s been the job of the defense to do so from the start. Now, it’s both sides slinging.

Yeah. Pretty much. Edited to add watch out for the “juvenile” word. It gets flagged and edited by the mods.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Question for you - if I post a video of my riding and people look at it and say - yeah, maybe one day, with the right horse, I can get to 4th level, but that I don’t have the potential to make it to the Olympics, is that disrespectful? Absolutely not - its 100% realistic.

You weaken and damage your arguments when you exaggerate what others have said - which is that LKs horses are good ammy horses, but not Olympic quality.

32 Likes