MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

The only thing I found disrespectful in that discussion was some hokey reference to Warmblood 1’s breeding program and her putting a plug in for selling her horses.(which she did not)

24 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes

So no news yet! Doesn’t the judge know we are waiting?

9 Likes

I know. Clearly he is not taking into the account our need for an update.

10 Likes

I am sharing this photo of LK’s horse Evy in Europe before she purchased him and after she’d had him for a while. This horse is by Vivaldi and is quality stock. The photo shows how a consistent rider can certainly strengthen and show a horse’s talent with regular training sessions.
Nice horse.

11 Likes

Nice blood lines too.

1 Like

Thank you. I also really appreciate the nice things you said in the other thread. It means a lot.

HH’s comment was bad enough to be edited by mods so I couldn’t see what HH actually wrote, nor do I very much care. I generally do not read HH’s long winded fictional comments as it is. When HH has worked as a professional in the horse industry in any sort of capacity, maybe then I’ll care a smidge. Until then, HH is free to clutch pearls and take offense at the dressage world for understanding the difference in amateur versus international quality mounts. No one else has a problem with this. Just dear HH.

Also, I don’t have any horses for sale. Not that HH knows a thing about what I breed but I have no need to plug anything. HH is just trying to spin a narrative that no one is falling for. Just the usual.

44 Likes

Exactly!!! And that is why I was compelled to post the photo above. With those bloodlines the potential is certainly there for an upper level horse with an adequate rider.

I wonder when he was gelded.

6 Likes

Neat breeding. It may be because he was more of a dual purpose stallion with both dressage and jumper blood. Stallions in the US have become very specific to purpose. Neat to see the very old Holsteiner blood on the damline.

7 Likes

:blush: You are very welcome. I have admired your horses from afar for a long time.

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that too!

One of our really good broodmares had AdiosIII two generations back that produced great bone and talent for jumping. I like to see pedigrees that allow for the possibility of multiple discipline talent.

Sorry, we’re not allowed to discuss breeding! /s :blush:

3 Likes

:sob: We may not know anything today.

2 Likes

I speculated absolutely nothing.

I don’t fear the moderators because there is no reason to. My posts are truthful and within the guidelines put forth by COTH Forums.

If you think you vague threat bothers me, you are sadly mistaken and have greatly underestimated me.

Go ahead and flag my post, if you haven’t already.

NEWSFLASH

Any regular here totally understands what you are up to.

We get it.

The moderators get it.

Have at it because you will not shut down the truth no matter how hard you try!

31 Likes

I love a talented dressage horse with a good jump. I also really like horses from dressage and jumping lines though you don’t see them bred as often now. Gelders blood still maintains a nice mix of both. Adios III was a really nice dual purpose stallion. He’s from an Absatz sire line who produced Argentan who then produced Argentinus, one of my all time favorite sires. The greatest mare I’ve ever owned was out of an Elite mare by Argentinus. Her sire line was identical to Don Schufro so she had the Sandro Hit movement with a beautiful jump. One of her sons is a current stallion prospect of mine. I can see them both out of my window. :heart:

And because I could look at this beautiful stallion all day, some Argentinus eye candy:

:heartpulse:

33 Likes

Yum

3 Likes

Well the judge clearly left it for the end of the day hoping no doubt that the parties would hash some of it out between themselves with something to take to the bench. Big eye rolls there.

2 Likes

Was something posted @Ambitious_Kate?

2 Likes

No, hence my comment

2 Likes

Darn! I was hoping you meant something else (though I was pretty sure you meant that there was nothing).

3 Likes