MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

But the discussion here was about Lauren giving clinics, and the point being made was that one does not have to be a current member of the governing body to give clinics.

7 Likes

Lol, who would go to a LK clinic?

18 Likes

No one, but that was not the question.

6 Likes

I missed that part, I just saw this specific thing and am agreeing with it.

1 Like

Her bff? :thinking:

4 Likes

I’m confused. Why was it even proposed LK would be giving clinics?

5 Likes

Because of her amazing riding skills to have progressed so far so quickly since prior to the shooting she was just barely not quite getting her bronze and now she is doing all the fancy high level stuff.

5 Likes

It’s debatable how she got shot. Time will tell, hopefully. Maybe that pesky video will surface.

19 Likes

I guess it’s the same mind set as the maestro himself (NP) claiming to be x level rider but anyone experienced with dressage can see through it and gauge for themselves. I for one do not care what level LK is training at. What boggles my mind is bragging about said levels when it hugely conflicts with the claims of one’s civil suit.

So dumb.

35 Likes

If I ride a horse sometimes that accidentally does one tempis, does that mean I too am schooling upper level dressage? Lol.

29 Likes

Yes, but…

Wasn’t it “RG” who was bragging about it? Or perhaps one of RG’s alters? Honestly, I’ve sort of lost track by this time.

Point being, maybe LK could try to claim that she was not the one making those statements, so she would not be held accountable for their accuracy as they pertain to her civil suit.

5 Likes

I’m glad somebody else asked the question about how the discussion ever came up of LK giving clinics, since I completely missed that hypothetical plot twist as well. Lol.

6 Likes

We were talking about LK doing clinics, though she’s not banned, she hasn’t renewed

1 Like

Well, she is suing for loss of income in the civil suit.

Maybe her next trick was lessons, training and clinics.

In between naps, of course! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

8 Likes

I still don’t quite understand how this is even a topic of discussion. But if we’re trying to be accurate on the facts, LK is a current member of USEF.

What she has not done is complete her safe sport training, which she would need to do in order to compete.

5 Likes

Precisely. Very much alike.

8 Likes

Oh dear, my bad! I failed to clearly mark my post of 18 hours ago as sarcasm!!!

So, let me clarify, I was being incredibly facetious when implying anyone would flock to Lauren Kanarek for a spot in a clinic with her as the marquis clinician

Can we put this last attempt at derailing to the side now?

11 Likes

Sorry, renewed her SS, which she would have to do to teach correct?

Am I living Ground hogs day?

2 Likes

As far as the horse world goes in the United States, nobody needs to do safe sport training in order to teach. It is only a requirement for participating in USEF horse shows. And whatever other organizations choose to adhere to the same policy.

9 Likes

Why, sure. And don’t let anyone in a bathrobe tell you any different. :rofl:

19 Likes