MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Well now, maybe LK’s definition of “dedication” is different than ours!

We know she showed dedication to ruining the life of a good and decent man!

See, she can do it!

Again, sarcasm for the obtuse!

6 Likes

Do you think this is a bit of a social media related dynamic? It’s an interesting paradox. Some people seem to sincerely believe that they can just project a certain reality onto social media, and that others will believe it… but they seem to not realize that social media (as well as databases with showing history) has also made it super easy to check actual claims regarding performances, etc.

7 Likes

That would require her definition of “riding at a higher level” to be different than most too.

Any updates on the court’s website? Darn those vacuumers, they need to post stuff.

5 Likes

It’s not a one time thing though - she’s in a different outfit in the still, not in an arena either.
All smiley whilst her horse is grimacing.

11 Likes

Video appears to be closed except to followers.

1 Like

No! No updates yet!

This really is very odd that there’s been nothing since the last pleadings were filed on the 16th. Or, at least it’s odd to me. Maybe it’s normal for NJ.

8 Likes

Hmmm. I can still see it, but I am not a follower.

Weird.

2 Likes

Could this mean there is a lot going on that is not being posted there?
Or is it more likely that nothing is going on?

3 Likes

I googled headsetters, neck stretchers, training aids and other similar key words and could not find this device, at least not rigged this way. Strange.

4 Likes

I’m leaning towards nothing has happened yet on those motions.

5 Likes

Well, the courts are very busy and I am doubting the judge wants to deal with this much ridiculousness.

3 Likes

You should go ahead and message her trainer and ask him. I’d like to hear the reasoning.

2 Likes

I honestly can not figure it out! It’s so strange to me especially when everything is so easily found on social media and verified. Maybe they are so delusional they don’t realize? Pathological liars? Its so bizarre! I also find it weird because no one cares if you came 4th or 1st…no need to lie. No one cares if its your horses first season or not…nothing worth lying over!

12 Likes

Well, he’s doing what he has to do to get her around. He is the master of sales prep, so I reckon he has a lot of tools to keep the groaners paying. Groaners are those students that make yoiu groan when they show up. For the same lesson, every time.

Local young rider rode sales horses for him in Florida for two years. Loved every minute of it.

9 Likes

Very true.

4 Likes

Wow @ekat. Your list seems even more complete than the last time you posted it.

9 Likes

I have added a few things based on rewatching testimony, or, for example, when the manifesto got posted here. Any time a confirmed date comes up, I fit it in. And every time I look at what happened after Lauren got the eviction notice on Aug 5th, I’m stunned.

20 Likes

That timeline is exactly why it was driving me batty that the jury wasn’t allowed to take notes at the trial! Can you imagine trying to keep that straight in your head?

17 Likes

I totally agree about the whole “no one cares if you came in 1st or 4th” aspect of it! Except… people do care if you outright lie. Or… if you proudly show off a blue ribbon, and don’t bother to note there were only 2 people in your division and it was a schooling show (I see a fair amount of that as well).

I don’t get it either. In some ways, I think pathological lying on social media is almost contagious… if that makes sense. :laughing:

On a brighter note, I have one friend who is an upper level eventer who is actually pathologically modest on social media. :laughing: She never posts her scores or results. Even when she won dressage, or came in the top 3 in a division of over 30 people. She mostly just posts a comment or quick bit of video celebrating whatever progress the horse made in that particular outing… and then I have to go look up her scores to find out how she actually did. But it’s refreshing to see post after post simply celebrating progress and the positive aspects of the performance itself, like when the horse ran great around cross country, felt extra bold and fit, was super relaxed in dressage, careful and focused during show jumping, etc etc etc. It’s so much more enjoyable to follow modest people who compliment their horses, than people who brag about scores or ribbons.

22 Likes

No! I hope the civil jury can take notes because it’s mind-scrambling!

8 Likes