MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

It’s hiding under FINISH THE BASTARD.

18 Likes

You know what? I bet you can prepare a lovely timeline all by yourself to compete with this one. Maybe by this afternoon? This afternoon would be nice. It shouldn’t take you long to throw together a couple of innocuous comments made by the targets of FtB plan. Be sure to show receipts.

34 Likes

In her dreams. Look at the 48 Hours episode and decide if that person is in excellent, no, good physical condition. As her BF said somewhere, eat a sandwich.

7 Likes

Trust me, there was a plan, including daddy-o, for months. These brainiacs did most of it via text and email!

17 Likes

Back in 2018 when he wrote it.

Which 911 call was it? I’ll add the language.

Maybe it appears biased because one side was doing all the tormenting. When asked in court repeatedly about the bullying, she gave two examples: MHG wouldn’t let her use a bridle that wasn’t hers to use and Michael yelled at her one night - was so mad he had spit coming out of his mouth. No dates were provided for either incident, otherwise they’d be on the timeline. She never gave any other examples, and not a single other soul gave any specific incidents of Michael “bullying” her.

40 Likes

As soon as Kirby Kanarek produces the transcript that verifies that was said by MHG and the date it was said, I’ll add it in. Right now, the veracity and verification of that is still in front of the civil court to be decided.

40 Likes

Warning: Sidebar about lunging. Skip it if you aren’t interested. :laughing:

It is sad that people in the US are not taught how to properly lunge a horse, and yes, even using side reins. I was lucky enough to have a classically trained instructor when I first began my foray into dressage, and learned a lot about lunging from him - including the proper use of equipment such as surcingles, cavessons, side reins, long lines, even how to properly hold the lunge line and whip and how and when to use the whip as an aid. And then I rode with a German instructor for years who was very good at lunging and helped me start my 3 y/o (Appy!). I got pretty darned good at lunging (if I do say so myself), and was often asked to either lunge someone else’s horse or teach the person how to do it (although you can’t really teach someone in one lesson). I was also the designated lunger when I worked for a pro trainer - she could do it, but I was better at it (which she acknowledged). It pains me to watch some folks try to lunge - excess lunge line trailing on the ground at their feet instead of coiled up in their hand, or the line dragging on the ground between them and the horse, or ineffective or improper use of the whip or voice, confusing and inconsistent commands or body language, incorrect use of side reins (if they are used at all), letting the horse fly around at speed without much attempt to teach it to respond to voice or to properly carry itself, etc. (Lunging episodes at hunter shows can be terrifying to watch.)

And yes, flipping over in side reins is usually the result of them being way too short for the level of the horse’s experience and its state of mind. It is my understanding that in the Parra incident, the horse was a young stallion that had just been brought to the facility and who was being pretty naughty as young stallions can be - esp. in a new environment where they think they have to “show off.” The horse also had a propensity to strike at the lunger and both it and Parra were arrogant enough to challenge each other. He put the horse in super short side reins to discourage it from striking, but it wouldn’t go forward into that hard contact and when he used the whip to try to drive it forward, it instead went up and over backwards, struck its head when it landed and suffered serious brain damage. Parra made a serious error in judgment in trying to treat a young, “up” stallion like an older, more seasoned horse and the horse paid the price. I am nowhere close to being at the level Parra is as far as training/riding experience, but I would never put ANY horse in side reins that short, no matter its age or level of experience. I am still a bit shocked that he did it to a super cheeky 3 yr old stallion that was very “up” from the excitement of a new environment - and I truly hope Parra learned a lesson.

14 Likes

I totally agree. It makes what was a scary thing an even more scary thing. They are truly evil!

11 Likes

Kinda makes you think this wasn’t the first time they pulled a stunt like that.

34 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are amazing, honestly. I loved that you point-by-point with visual aids refuted that nonsense.

Honestly, who on earth with no skin in the game would be THIS invested in supporting these people. These people are so thoroughly unlikeable in every way, have long arrest records (not all dismissed and even if, good people don’t have long arrest records), have lied like it’s the family business, and have over a decade of provable, producible, on-line terror campaigns behind them well before this incident.

I mean, who does that?

45 Likes

Yup.

I fully understand how some people, in the very beginning, were unsure what to think and thought LK was being talked about and treated unfairly right after the shooting.

But then… people learned more background.

I totally understand that a lot of people on the forums avoid any Barisone related threads… they all do get long and combative.

I truly understand how some people, sometimes, like playing the role of Devil’s Advocate during an argument or discussion, and looking at things from other angles.

But… it takes a really specific level of dedication to still be beating a drum in support of LK at this point.

27 Likes

No. She said, “ why can we not say to Lauren and Rob and the father because still no one actually has we are evicting you, you must leave no one has?” (Included in timeline)

And Michael’s answer was “Monday Morning” which is when Mr Tarshis emailed the first eviction notice. On August 3rd, Mr Tarshis and Michael thought she was moving out per the agreement with JK.

32 Likes

I’m still wondering if she was thinking about expanding bullets but couldn’t remember the exact term so googled exploding bullets instead. Although I would think she could have asked Mr. Ex-Marine - but then again, he claimed on the stand to “not know much about guns.” :laughing:

And for those that don’t know the difference - expanding bullets such as hollow points “deform” in the target and cause much more damage than ball ammo, which punches through the target without deforming. Expanding bullets are often used by hunters and LE because they are more likely to bring down/incapacitate the target and not go through the target and possibly hit an innocent bystander.

6 Likes

Well said! Very well said.

Clearly they have experience at this.

7 Likes

Good points but I think she truly wanted exploding bullets to put in the gun so someone else would be hurt if they used it. She is that type of person.

11 Likes

Didn’t someone say LK usually did her own entries? Is it possible that MB wasn’t even aware she was intending to compete in that show?

12 Likes

Didn’t she rely on the farm for trailering though?

6 Likes

So planning to intentionally harm either MB or RC when/if they used the gun? You are right, she is diabolical enough to do that.

9 Likes

Yes, that has been said by multiple people, that LK did her own entries. Michael did not do their entries for them.

It does make sense that Michael did not even know she had entered.

6 Likes

After the shooting made the national and local news, the locals were apparently discussing her and her family, in the local SM discussions on Facebook and other places. One of those locals, who posted after the 48 Hours episode aired, said that everyone who admitted to a degree of familiarity with her and her family had nothing nice to say, so there must be some bad history there.

28 Likes