MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

That’s what I thought, too. Otherwise she would have had zero excuse.

2 Likes

Well think about it from the point of view of a narcissist. Damaging one of their hands to the point that they can not ride like they are used to riding would totally be a win.

6 Likes

Interesting.

I’ve long wondered about their neighbors. You gotta think at least one of the longtime neighbors have had a conflict or two with the family. It’s just how life works with people like this.

4 Likes

What about ballistics on expanding bullets? Are they possible?

2 Likes

If someone gave me a compilation of his openings and closings to watch, I would be so happy. I’ve seen excerpts from a few different trials now and he is just unbelievably good at that.

10 Likes

Some of the charges she and her parents have on their records correspond with the time when she is said to have moved back to NJ after her NC husband divorced her and kicked her to the curb. She apparently stayed in NJ for a bit - got in trouble for not getting a license and updating her residency - before heading back to NC with RG, choosing to live in the same area that she had abandoned college for.

9 Likes

One thing that stuck out to me in the timeline @ekat so graciously compiled was that MB and MHG didn’t move to the barn until July 31/August 1. :flushed:

I would have thought that it was much earlier than that.

3 Likes

And who was she talking about? Who are these people?

And has been hashed out, waivers aren’t surprising.

4 Likes

Hmmmm….I wonder how that comment came to be known?

Maybe MHG was loitering on the invisible bench outside LK’s locker when she said it? :thinking:

15 Likes

No, that’s not what she said. She said why can’t we EVICT her, meaning go through the legal process of eviction. Not the same as asking her to leave. It’s very clear she had been asked multiple times to leave - clear to everyone except you and CH, for some bizarre reason.

46 Likes

Good point! And was it the barefoot trimmer who had warned MB about keeping the vehicles locked?

@ekat - if you run across that testimony, can you let me know if a specific date was mentioned?

4 Likes

Why didn’t the police act in his behalf, at the very least advising him if the steps to take to evict or a order of protection considering even she admits how afraid he was.

17 Likes

Is that what he said?

3 Likes

And relentless.

3 Likes

I watched it last night. He’s another guy I’d like to have a beer with. He didn’t give a date, just said it was late July. So I struggled with where it belongs - like, was it before or after Michael called the PI?

4 Likes

Yes, because I believe he had been in law enforcement prior to working with horses.

7 Likes

Yes! He is a retired police officer.

10 Likes

I’m sorry, can I be that poster and ask for a link?

We’re 7600 posts + to go hunting in at this point and I am trying to procrastinate from my day job, not retire permanently. :joy:

10 Likes

It sounded like RC routinely did target practice.
That’s quite a thought, exploding bullets put in RCs gun, to harm her.

3 Likes

They are all linked up in the original post!

1 Like