MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

@ekat has been updating the original post with all the court filings to make it easier for everyone.

I am so thankful that they do this for us, because like you feel, it seems so impossible to find things later on when you need them again.

Laugh, I am sure Ekat got tired of me asking for stuff over and over again in these threads and that is why they are so nice to put them in the original post. Lots of us are “that poster”.

15 Likes

That makes two of us - thank you, @ekat!

8 Likes

You’re welcome!

4 Likes

There are thousands of social media posts about LK on this forum.

He shot her. She is the victim.

2 Likes

Are you going to testify to this? Where is the proof?

2 Likes

That’s your opinion.

Do you have the video to prove it? Or any forensic evidence to prove it?

36 Likes

LOL. Perhaps the same day as the Walther post?

2 Likes

Oh, she is Rosalind Myers now too? Let us add yet another fictional character to her list. I wonder if that means RGG was slated to play the role of Jo Portman and if so, was he aware of it?

2 Likes

Could very well be! Good thought. She probably edited/deleted just to make it confusing.

But I think @Ekat is only putting things on the list that they have proof of dates on.

5 Likes

Does anyone here have the credentials that they could use to call up Greystone and just inquire if they have an open bed? That could be interesting.

1 Like

There are a couple things I don’t have exact dates for, just general timeframes that I included, like when Symphony came to the farm. But yes, I was trying hard to stick to specific dates.

6 Likes

I am! My trainer is Patricia Norcia, and if you google her, you get a good ide aof her. Her daughter tained her own horse to PG (PG at 20, Francesca Edwards) and Patricia is from Italy and was trianed in Spain. She brings a wonderful Portugues trainer into the barn several times a year to help us train the higher levels. She loves the iberian horses, and has many. She is one of the main people to develope the World Baroque Equestiran Games. I’ll never forget how she found a horrified, ruined and unrideable young gelding, Xeque Mate, and with her gentle manner instilled confidence and has brought him to some very high standards I think to GP.

My Oldenberger was her first german boy, and he was loosey goosey, and unbalanced but such a hard worker, a genious cross country and over enthusiastic at Stadium, and just not schooled at all in dressage, but such an acheiver she fell in love with him. She called him a performance bred horse, and he showed it in his work ethic in everything we taught him. He would watch other horses go out to the indoor arena to work, and go bananas knowing they were going to work and he wasn’t with them!

She taught me to longe. When I got him he careened wildly like an OTTB on the end of a rope, a longe for the first time. Had to be taught to walk nicely, to feel the balance and signals through the weighted longe line. She taught me with the side reins on the longe, and he leaned into the contact and began to trot with a rhythm, after a time, and hold his inside shoulder up nicely. He learned to listen to the voice, and then I began to walk with him on the ground. This little dickens learned shoulder in and many other things on the ground, and when I got on his back, translated it all to what I asked from his back. Just a lovely horse. Such a lovely process. He learned his personal rhythm on the longe in side reins, and boy did he get strong from longe and side reins. It was like yoga for him. I could never have ridden what he learned from longeing without the longeing and side reins. He learned to accept steady contact, learned to pick up his shoulder, learned to move to pressure, learned all his basics from the ground like that. And! I’m an American!!

16 Likes

Do you have any basis for thinking that, or are you making it up?

And in March 2019 “it’s hard to feel good after being clipped for $965,000.

1 Like

Depositions are in works for LK, KK, JK.

At what point will MB be available to be deposed? Unlike the others, MB did not testify in the trial.

Can MBs lawyers quash any subpoenas on the grounds of his current mental state?

I did say it was my theory. You know, the movie in my head.

22 Likes

I started the timeline in April 2019, because that’s when they were heading back to NJ. But sure, he wrote that in March.

9 Likes

MB was at the meeting in April. When MHG asked/demanded LK leave, what was MBs response?

The issue is whether MB asked her to leave, not whether MHG wanted her gone.

Are they in the works for Kirby and Jonathan? They haven’t even complied with written discovery yet.

After the Plaintiff provides all their discovery and their witnesses all comply with requests, since the burden of proof is on her, since she brought the suit.

What “others”?

As is his right.

His lawyers could try to quash any subpoena based on any relevant law depending on the language of the subpoena.

28 Likes

Awesome story, and I sometime think how lucky some of us are to have learned from such classically trained instructors. If I only could have kept riding my first instructor’s wonderful Andalusian gelding, I would have made so much more progress with my riding (I am/was a much better groom and lunger than a rider). :smile:

4 Likes