MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Always. The plaintiff brought the suit. They have the burden of proof. The defendants have the right to know what they are defending before putting forth any defense. If a suit (general- not specific to here) survives Plaintiff’s discovery and any motions for summary judgment, then you start working on the defendants’ side.

I honestly have no idea. I imagine there would be logistical obstacles if he’s still committed once the case gets that far, but this is such a unique situation that I really don’t know.

15 Likes

Oh good point since I am pretty sure that Lauren Kanarek admitted to knowing that they are illegal in NJ.

11 Likes

MB stated in the 48 hours interview that he had asked her to leave many, many times. JK stated that he hadn’t asked her to leave.

In the civil case against the police, MBs own lawyers said the first date they asked her to leave was Aug 5. Why wouldn’t they have included a prior date if he had asked her to leave prior?

Any rational trainer round have dealt with this much much differently. By asking her to leave in April or May or June.

He wasn’t rational. He wasn’t sane. He apparently was unable to resolve the situation in a rational, legal, and nonviolent manner. LK was in the process of dealing with lawyers to leave. If MB had someone how managed to refrain from violence for a few more days, she would have been gone.

Speaking of, shouldn’t those texts acknowledging that MB was afraid go a long way towards tipping the scales on who holds responsibility for the shooting under a comparative negligence model?

15 Likes

LK had no problem alleging false reports of child abuse to destroy a person’s career as well as searching for MHG’s children with her boyfriend who also has a criminal history - for what I only assume was to do harm to the children so she is capable of any nefarious behavior IRT the bullets IMO.

29 Likes

Thanks for responding on my behalf, @Ambitious_Kate. (sarcasm) I do not, at the moment have @trubandloki on Ignore, but did make a point of declining to answer her disingenuous questions.

2 Likes

So its not rational to be afraid when someone makes all those threats, publicly which other saw or can still see, on SM?

But its rational for her to be afraid of a murder plot she can’t even prove was made? :thinking:

35 Likes

Oh, yes. I think so. Not only did she send texts to her compliant father documenting their criminal behavior, she acknowledges what she intended in the first place - to terrorize and harass MB by any means possible. She instigated the campaign of terror, acknowledges her campaign in documentation all while flat out refusing to leave. LK was not afraid of MB. That is clear.

18 Likes

Nothing disingenuous about my question. It was a very sincere question.

Please explain away all those other points brought up on the timeline. Would love to hear how they do not matter because < insert your reason here > .

17 Likes

Hmm. What do you mean by that?

Are you saying that the MHG quote was included in the report to SS based on a transcript made by Seeker1, and that’s why the Seeker1 transcripts are being subpoenaed?

Don’t all sides already have the audio recordings themselves? I still don’t get why the Seeker1 transcripts are vital if the audio recordings themselves are available.

2 Likes

Perhaps only tangentially to back up the posts she made about her guns.

And since MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people in the U.S. legally own firearms, I don’t think it would be right to suggest that she is a horrible and wicked person simply because she legally purchased several firearms. (Her other actions pretty much prove what kind of person she is.)

11 Likes

Which is only verified by her father, Jonathan Kanarek, posting here once before the trial and once after the verdict that Lauren would still like to train with Michael.

20 Likes

LK came across as the world’s most unsympathetic victim in the criminal trial. Imagine how the world will view her in the civil trial when ALL of the evidence is allowed to be presented. She will be seen as the predator she truly is.

33 Likes

I guess it is good that you are not a lawyer on either side then.

Clearly they are important and not a nothing or else Kirby would not be refusing to hand them over.

27 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. Or more accurately, what Michael, through his attorneys, is saying.

Perhaps they don’t have an audio that matches Kirby’s transcript.

29 Likes

I was thinking more of verifying what guns she actually owns vs the ones she put on layaway and never “claimed”……

That smelled like a lie to me. Her post easily describes RC’s gun as well….

12 Likes

In the context, it is clear that I am LOLing about the statement by MHM in the screenshot. I didn’t want to bore people with the explanation of what the verdict meant, again.

But next time I’ll spell it out, again, so you don’t misinterpret, @Ambitious_Kate

1 Like

Did it occur to you that perhaps MB asked her to leave, but she kept lying about it to Daddy?

Yep, I am still convinced that she was playing MB, RG, JK off each other so she could continue with her little fantasy of being the Dutchess of Hawthorne Hill.

26 Likes

OK. I guess they want to dispute that MHG actually said “I’m going to effing kill her.”

But why not dispute it just by using professional transcripts of the original source recordings?

1 Like

Did you miss this line on purpose?

14 Likes