MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Do not realize how incongruous the first two sentences and the last sentence of your statement are?

And although I do appreciate the fact that you are no longer in denial about him being insane, you still haven’t been able to make the mental leap to understanding and accepting that she DROVE HIM INSANE - deliberately, intentionally, maliciously.

What kind of diabolical creature DOES THAT?

21 Likes

Perhaps a professional transcript doesn’t exist or hasn’t been disclosed. Perhaps the conversation never happened. Perhaps the only evidence it did happen is a footnote in a SS report, which is why they are asking for it. What if it wasn’t MHG? There’s a whole lot of reasons to look into the accuracy of a statement that was used against you (general you).

22 Likes

No. You are not entitled to shoot someone because you are afraid.

The legal means of resolving the fear and the conflict is to ask her to leave and/or evict her.

1 Like

It sure does seem like someone is running a mock trial all of a sudden. Makes the K refusal to turn over Seeker’s transcripts all the more likely because they are incriminating. Just like JK’s refusal with his texts…

15 Likes

Good point. I also wonder if it is possible that after the incident, she traded one or the other of what she had for another make, so she could legitimately claim that she didn’t have one of a certain make.

7 Likes

She did testify that her ex-husband owns a gun/pawn shop. Just saying…

8 Likes

Add to the fact Michael paid Vera well before the agreed upon due date and in lump sum.

So much pettiness over a man doing the right thing. Who’s business is Michael’s private life? :thinking:

For the Kanareks and their supporters it’s always comes down to money…Michael was broke, Michael needed LK’s $5000 a month for 4 horses and living accommodations, Michael had to pay Vera, on and on. The Kanareks are grifters so everything does revolve around money - who has it, who doesn’t, and who pretends to have it.

39 Likes

I am not sure about them intending to do harm to the children, but rather wonder if they were going to use the information to further torment MB and MHG/

Can you imagine what a simple post or text saying something like “We know where the children are…” would do to MB, esp. if he was already in a fragile emotional state from her torment?

And MHG would probably have been terrified enough to leave the farm - thereby accomplishing part of LK’s plan to drive off her rival.

14 Likes

No. That’s my point. He is not legally responsible for shooting her because he was determined to be insane at the time of the shooting. Do you imagine the insanity went from zero to 100% on the morning of Aug 7?

People are assuming that of course he must have asked her to leave many times, because that’s what a rational person would have done. The only way I can fathom how the situation got to where it got is to think that MB was acting grossly irrationally for weeks- continuing to have her bring in new horses and sign up for shows while asking RC to come up a week early, calling 911 because she refused to sign a document, vowing to get her to beg to leave by making her life miserable. I can easily believe that he was not rational enough to simply ask her to leave. Rational: asking her to leave or evicting her. Delusional and insane: shooting her.

1 Like

I promise, the Ignore function works wonderfully!

24 Likes

I think Mod 1 said it best: Ignore. By using the ignore feature or force of will.

It’s truly not worth going round & round about the same tired “points”.

31 Likes

Yeah, I can see how the fact that she posted things like “My weapons are hot” - esp, in regards to the situation at HH - could be considered.

But I still don’t think it would be right to bring up the actual PURCHASE of the guns as though that act alone is proof of her wickedness. Doing so sort of maligns the reputation of many millions of good and decent Americans who lawfully purchase and own firearms.

4 Likes

I would argue intentionally tormenting MB and MHG will/can harm the kids.

10 Likes

We still don’t get why the K’s are determined to not release the transcripts, which according to them would prove that there was a plot by MB and MHG to murder LK and RG and steal her horses.

What is the real reason why they won’t release them? What are they trying to keep from being discovered? :thinking:

24 Likes

Why was she purchasing guns,… in NC? SC? I forget where… when she was living in NJ and FL?

8 Likes

But an attempt to prove perjury about a post that references a gun she never took possession of….that is worth exploring….

Seriously, who talks about having a gun that you never took possession of as if you carry it around with you……someone lying to cover themselves………like saying they lie on SM to cover the fact that they have been engaging in illegal surveillance for months perhaps?

14 Likes

Well if it’s true that MHG gave him an ultimatum, saying ‘get rid of LK or I’m leaving you’ and he then shoots LK (while delusional), it’s sort of LKs business. That is what the civil lawsuit is about. Also the criminal trial.

1 Like

Oh wow, I don’t think I noticed this footnote in prior readings of the filing. That makes Nagel’s motion to quash all the more inappropriate.

26 Likes

Purchasing firearms isn’t incriminating. Much like it isn’t incriminating for MB to carry a personal firearm on private property. However, the purchase of LK’s firearm was introduced in the criminal trial to show she was indeed a gun owner which makes her threats with a firearm that much more realistic.

8 Likes

I thought we learned he never actually made it into the marines? I can’t keep track of all the falsehoods.

6 Likes