MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Agreed….especially since they are confirmed to be “a nobody” and clearly insist on posting comments that are so filled with willful adherence to an alternate reality it’s not worth addressing anymore.

19 Likes

A victim of a shooting? Absolutely. A victim of any other kind? No.

12 Likes

There is no forensic evidence proving he shot her. She just has bullet wounds.

It was speculated on but never verified. His criminal history indicates the stint was very short, however.

17 Likes

Per the criminal trial, all three mental health experts, the jury, the judge, the prosecutor, the defense, LE, and Rosie said so.

2 Likes

Aren’t these the same transcripts that they gave to the prosecuting attorney and they chose to not use them in the criminal trial?
One would think if they included a real plot to kill someone that the system there would have found a way to get them into the trial.

18 Likes

Oh right. That petty little detail that he “effing shot her.”

2 Likes

Rosie testified? I must have missed that.

26 Likes

Me too! Darn it. I would have liked that part.

13 Likes

They claimed to have given the transcripts. Just like they claimed to have given the prosecution all of those videos. Much to everyone’s surprise, I’m sure, the prosecutors never actually received any videos.

17 Likes

Me too! And I have been wanting to hear her side!

12 Likes

Or there was truly nothing on the videos other than people going about their normal life, except for the things the videos caught Lauren Kanarek and Rob/Jim doing.

12 Likes

No, dear. A lot flies over your head, doesn’t it? The petty details of “well, I only meant MB verbally abused MHG’s kids when I reported him for false child abuse allegations in attempts to destroy his career via SS.”

“A formal hard copy eviction was only served on this date.”

“I didn’t know I wasn’t wanted.”

“MB yelled at me one time. And one other time, I couldn’t borrow a bridle.”

Those petty little details. You know, your and the K’s only defense.

Also, there is no forensic evidence to prove her shot her.

29 Likes

A different opinion = “willful adherence to an alternate reality”

No point in a discussion board with posters who have different opinions than our own.

A quick reminder of what that post actually said. Keep in mind, this was posted after RC arrived on the farm and a few days before the shooting. Remember, she testified to having never taken possession of the small gun.

8 Likes

Then why did the jury not return a verdict of Not Guilty on counts related to LK like they did on the counts related to RG?

It wasn’t a difference in the evidence?

@ekat since you just rewatched LK’s testimony, do you remember in which video/timepoint her guns were discussed?

2 Likes

It’s in the cross on her first day in the white blazer. Hang on a few and I can find a time

5 Likes

So it’s ok for people to post when it’s not their fight if they agree with you? But not anyone else? Or do you include everyone who isn’t personally involved in your little sermon of righteousness.

The comment he texted her in March 2019 gives a window into his state of mind even before going back to New Jersey and escalating tension with LK. He suffered from chronic depression.

Perhaps very relative to this situation-active shooters have one common condition-depression with the goal possibly being suicide by cop after they take out as many as they can.

This time, RG was there and every LE in the area responded correctly. No one died despite his efforts to make that happen, the old Double Tap to the upper chest.

July something I believe.

3 Likes

33 Likes