MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

In fact the DA apparently told LK and RG they could go wherever, whenever on MBs farm, after the waiver nonsense

@ekat is that on your timeline?

8 Likes

I have been listening to the trial again. One thing that has stuck in my mind, on cross-examination by Bilinkas I think, he asked a question of RG if he and LK were afraid of loosing their home (MB’s home/farmhouse) RG replied, no.

9 Likes

Brings me back to that signature thing, and MB was only “leasing” the farm. Makes me wonder if they paraded around some faked document to the police or DA to make them take such a hands off approach to LK. Maybe the landlord/tenant argument was intended to be taken in the reverse?

5 Likes

I am incredibly proud of our little Elderly Illegal Mob so named by IM, as I recall!! The Mob has -

• historians
  • statisticians
  • humorists
  • amateur investigators
  • truth finders
  • loyal supporters
  • legal experts
  • lawyers
  • vaccumers
  • experts at detecting B$ll$$it
  • 100% correct about everything so far!!
38 Likes

No, I’m having a hard time finding that video that had all the 911 calls. Do you have a link for that?

3 Likes

Someone explain, is there a record anywhere of that edict from the DA?

How does that go down?
MB calls 911 because LK/RG are saying they are bringing people to stay, or visit, who are also planning to ride… And what happens then?
How does this end up in front of a DA?

Who is present for that… procedure? in which the DA is presented with…what? And himself, based on…what? determines its nothing and these people can do what they want?

And if the DA determined that, did these people who were coming to visit ever arrive? If not, why not?

Was this the situation MB felt he needed more allies on site for?

4 Likes

If only Rosie could talk. Poor Rosie.

6 Likes

Ask and ye shall receive

https://patch.com/new-jersey/longvalley/war-cops-called-5x-olympians-farm-shooting

9 Likes

It was in the police suit. Apparently the record is in one of the police reports.

3 Likes

Hmmm, you may be onto something. It is certainly not a tactic I would put past them.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Don’t forget not enough of a contractor to unplug a possibly faulty dryer. Weren’t HER horses in that same barn? The barn that could potentially have burned to the ground, killing the people and horses within?

16 Likes

Was this after she crowed about having access to the office, contracts, forging, or whatever… etc?

7 Likes

Ruth Cox actually provides some interesting testimony of that day and that specific 911 call.

Her testimony was that a) she was in a meeting with MB and his lawyers. Waivers were to be given to LK, per the lawyer. B) she and LK had a disagreement because LK kept trying to feed Ruth’s horse something Ruth didn’t want the horse to have (sugar cubes, I think?). C) with Michael present, Ruth tried to get the waivers signed. D) RG got extremely angry and started threatening Michael, hence, the 911 call.

I’ve summarized it a lot, but that’s the gist of the testimony.

I don’t think the people LK invited ever actually showed up.

16 Likes

Yeah that was back on July 11. All the 911 calls were after that.

5 Likes

my $.02 on this is, we are not “outing” nor doing a “public take down” of a random rider. That would not be OK. This situation is not that.

11 Likes

Was this when RG allegedly held his fingers, as if he was shooting?

5 Likes

I wonder who they were, its not like she has lots of friends hanging around, and why they never showed if she had the approval of the DA?

5 Likes

August 3rd, is the one about the cameras I believe. It was then that the police talked to the DA if I’m remembering correctly.

1 Like

I am not 100% but I think that was while he was actually on the phone with 911. I’d have to go watch Ruth’s testimony again to be certain.

2 Likes