MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Well, that puts a different light on things.

2 Likes

Probably because she made that up to mess with him that weekend when he and his lawyer and her dad (allegedly) thought she was leaving.

4 Likes

This is the part that still makes me wonder if her horses were in a separate barn on the property. Wasn’t there some description at one point of two barns there at the farm?

Unless, of course, the complaint about the dryer was a baseless farce that was only brought up as an excuse to call the fire marshall.

7 Likes

I wonder if that has something to do with SGF’s reluctance to just settle……

2 Likes

Invited? Or invented?

14 Likes

I think the separate barn was the young horses that Mike the Ninja spotter worked with.

Her horses were in the main barn, where she had her recorder in her locker…recording stuff up the stairs in the clubhouse…

So, I’m going with your option #2.

9 Likes

I think it was a useless farce to see if the residents of the barn were asleep…

8 Likes

He should get that title on a T-shirt.

15 Likes

YES!

2 Likes

The problem with this theory is that the DA had already told Michael, thru the police that Lauren was special and he was not allowed to make any rules that restricted her access to anywhere and he had called the police on her several times and they had done absolutely nothing to help Michael.

20 Likes

If nothing else, I bet this whole fiasco has made barn owners, trainers and anybody else in the horse industry deeply consider who they take on as clients.

If I were in the horse industry, I would make a background check mandatory. As well as a deep dive into personal references.

The crazy is not worth a few hundred a month in “Profit”. And I use that term loosely.

24 Likes

Not only that, but seriously evaluate the issues with allowing someone to live on site.

The current place better be careful with letting LK “nap” in the barn apartment, or she might be sharpening her claws to claim residency again.

14 Likes

I wonder if RV hookups have less tenancy implications. The video posted had RVs in the background and I believe they lived in an RV in FL when they first started training with MB in FL.

5 Likes

Just out of curiosity, I looked. Here’s the law in FL on RV parks.

https://www.flsenate.gov/laws/statutes/2011/513.13

As a rule, FL is a very, very landlord friendly state, especially compared to NJ.

6 Likes

I am still gobsmacked at the number of people, although many less than before the trial, who still believe anything the Kanareks have to say. Lie after proven lie, bluster and foot stomping, refusal to comply with court orders, etc. What a shame there are the few gullibles left.

21 Likes

Was that RV on MB’s property, though?

And what were the living arrangements in Florida in 2019 before they went back to New Jersey? I’m sure it was probably mentioned on some previous thread in the last few years.

Maybe the whole situation was more tenable when everybody had some breathing room when they went home from the barn at the end of the day.

3 Likes

On this forum it’s exactly 2 posters, except for the moments people slip up and cite LK as proof something happened. I think most of us have stopped doing that.

Out in the internet wilds, I’m not sure there’s much beyond LK sock puppets or alters standing up for her.

Two anonymous people in the entire world claiming to stand up for her on COTH is not very much. I also think if they didn’t exist, we’d need to create other more nuanced divisions to keep the topic going.

14 Likes

At the very least a boarding/training contract.

5 Likes

They lived in an RV park in FL, NOT on Michael’s property.

5 Likes

How does one balance living in an RV park with the boast of having unlimited means?

12 Likes