MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Florida’s a funny, funny place.

4 Likes

And employees sharing living accommodations.
People having to live and work together is a recipe for disaster.
Indeed, people need breathing room.

6 Likes

It sounds like the core group of people had shared living accommodations for a good long time without any trouble. Things turned into a mess when Lauren came along.

17 Likes

I will say this is a case when both these posts are true. Lol.

4 Likes

Yep. That’s kinda my point.
One bad apple, and your whole crew is full of worms.

9 Likes

I can’t figure out where she thought they were going to stay. Wasn’t the main floor still half gutted? Or had RG the wonderboy fixed it up enough that another family (including an elder and a child) could stay there?

3 Likes

Well, apparently, MB and MHG were staying on the main floor until they moved to the barn around the first of August.

IIRC, MHG testified that living below RG & LK was as pretty awful. There was only the floor of the upstairs apartment between the levels—no first floor ceiling or insulation!:flushed:

5 Likes

Perhaps because he was charged without any actual proof due to shoddy police work? There was no evidence that stated he intended to shoot her or that he actually did, except for the rather dubious words of LK and RG, which fed rather neatly into their “Finish The Bastard” plan.
I have no doubt the jury saw all of that.

13 Likes

Disagree. They spoke to him about options. They aren’t Nannies. They can’t force him to evict her. They can’t throw her out without an eviction notice unless she was destroying property or a danger to herself or others.

Proof. Testimony of all 3 mental health experts. Charges from prosecutor. Instructions from judge. Testimony from LE. Teeth marks from Rosie.

6 Likes

So, if one chooses to leave CoTH, should one go out with a bang or silently fade away? Asking for a friend.

12 Likes

Depends on if you want to be remembered I guess?
“I wonder what happened to CanteringCarrot?”
“Remember CanteringCarrot? What an exit!”

11 Likes

Here is another little tidbit I have picked up on my 2nd listening of the trial: From RG’s testimony. Board in NJ, 2500. per horse, no additional monies paid for rent, work to be performed by RG to pay for rent. Bringing in more horses but no more increase in work performed to cover additional horses. No more monies paid to pay for additional horses. Living accommodations thrown in because LK and RG could not pay more.

Board in FL before boarding with MB, 3000.00 per horse PLUS rent or whatever for themselves. RV parks have a lot fee, plus either renting or buying and RV.

:thinking:

18 Likes

You don’t remember all the claims on here that LE saved MB from being killed by RG and his Marine skills he learned in however long they said he stayed in Marine basic retaining? Though if they really believed that, then complaining about LE being mean to MB is even more nonsensical.

You can’t unplug the dryer if you aren’t allowed in the building where it is located.

1 Like

One of my favorite parts of LK’s cross examination was when Bilinkas asked about the guns she owned. she said two. one she had and one she had paid for part of at a gun shop but never picked up. Bilinkas asked her if she thought she owned something she hadn’t fully paid for. She walked right into it and said YES. So much for 3D chess.

22 Likes

That’s a good point. Did MB accept and cash her board check for August prior to Tarshis telling her on the 5th to vacate?

2 Likes

I remember something along the line of LE saving MB from death by RG, I just didn’t equate it to assassin. In my mind “assassin” is a “you’ll never see me coming” sort of thing. I think I’ve seen too many action movies.

7 Likes

Weren’t they bartering for RGs non-code-compliant shoddy work?

5 Likes