MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Her exit was being negotiated.
She was being evicted. Finding her a place to live is (in most situations) separate from the process of finding her a place for her horses to be boarded.

And again, who knows when she would actually have left if this process of negotiations (who does that??!!) was seen through it’s resolution?

11 Likes

Have you ever seen a contract that states if someone is asked to leave the boarding barn, that they then pay the NEXT months board also?

1 Like

Yes, I have seen additional penalties for breaking contracts.

15 Likes

not sure if I was tagged in error? Doesn’t relate to my comment.

That’s not what I asked though. What were the other penalties you saw?

Have you ever seen a 30 days notice applied to someone being booted out where they had to pay for the month after they left? This is just for own curiosity sake not related to the case.

No.
It speaks to his awareness that they tended not to take directions well and being an astute business professional, such that he recognized they would likely not leave any time soon. And $5k for that number of horses and exclusive use of the house was a bargain the Klan likely wouldn’t abandon.

11 Likes

Malarkey. (Apparently there is a 2 letter abbreviation that suddenly is considered offensive, so Malarkey it is.)

You left out Rosie was biting Heymer. Again, proper police procedure would have been to immediately handcuff RG. Then handcuff Barisone. We know Barisone was semi-concious and unable to attack anything after being beaten almost to death. With RG handcuffed, the scene would have been secured. Shoot the dog if it was an issue. Now the 2nd cop arrives. I wonder where that magazine would have been found if procedures had been followed? I wonder what would have been found in the house had RG been prevented from entering it alone for any reason? I wonder what would have been found on RG’s person? These are the questions three experienced cops told me after hearing the testimony. All three said this PD failed everyone, especially their department.

Malarkey

34 Likes

All testifying LE said the call came over the radio as an active shooter.

If MB succeeded in killing LK and RG and arrived back at the main barn with the second magazine loaded with a “hi honey, I’m home, solved the problem” just what kind of scene do you think would have occurred? Just what do you think he would have done if they all recoiled in horror and called 911?

RG saved everyone that day, including MB.

2 Likes

And reeks of desperation and playing on current events emotions. Didn’t someone here mention Uvalde earlier? What depths these jokers will go.

23 Likes

Yep…evidence fairies….

14 Likes

I’ve already told you I’ve seen penalties for breaking contracts, I don’t know how else to say it.

Regardless, LK could have promised MB her first born in their agreement, the fact is we do not know the stipulations of their agreement, therefore, assumptions shouldn’t be made as fact surrounding said agreement.

13 Likes

Ta-ta…you can rest easy for several hours…I’m outta here! :sleeping:

6 Likes

Yes. So this says either HH has lived and worked on the farm, or is just making things up because none of us have had the run of the house to verify. A casual visitor to the farm or even a student wouldn’t get inside the house.

17 Likes

Ok I’m not sure why you can’t just answer the actual question, it’s fine if you don’t want to lol I wasn’t asking about breaking contracts…

Isn’t kicking someone out the barn owner breaking the contract? Not really applicable to my question

…but it confirms that it is unheard or or extremely rare for someone to have 30 days notice in their boarding contract that relates to getting evicted and requiring a person to pay for the month after they leave.

I wasn’t referring to LK/MB situation at all.

Your bold comments are incorrect.

2 Likes

Re bolded.

He shot her on Aug 7, and she was in the hospital for most of the rest of Aug, and given that her horses remained at HH for that reason, she owed him Aug board?

That’s hilarious. I hope his lawyers make that argument in his counter suit.

Testimony from code officials during trial. The basement egress conversation started in the first thread, Woman Shot at Barisone Farm and continued in detail in other threads. Water damage was shown in photographs and we had extensive discussion on earlier threads. I posted permitting requirement links on this thread and more in depth information on earlier threads.

I have never been to this horse farm.

1 Like

Are you kidding? The fact that her horses remained on that property one second after the incident is further proof of the nefarious nature of the Krifecta.

23 Likes

The below is why it seems like you have info that others dont

then this

and now this

Who is the “he” you are referring to?

15 Likes

Again.

17 Likes