MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Perhaps negotiating with Netflix even as we speak. :laughing:

6 Likes

I would have to disagree with that simply because no forensic testing was done on MB or RG. Without that there’s no way to say with 100% certainly that MB fired the gun. Obviously the jury believed he did as well as a lot of other people, but there’s no forensic evidence.

ETA: was in the midst of catching up but now I see others have addressed it so apologies for the repetition.

9 Likes

Most, if not all, boxes of ammo has a serial number on it. Federally licensed dealers will keep track of the inventory; the manufacturers do too. Microstamping ammunition = stamping a series of numbers/letters on bullets that identify the gun that fired it.

https://efsgv.org/learn/policies/microstamping/

So clearly there was nothing linking MB or RC to the box of ammunition used to shoot LK. Because if there had been, don’t you think the prosecutor would have used it?

18 Likes

Don’t forget the helicopter to hospital, that’s one of my faves. :helicopter:

29 Likes

With the in-flight transfusion…

27 Likes

I have heard various stories about the source of LK’s funds, including a lottery win and an insurance payout. So if something like that were true, daddy could be doling out funds from her money, meaning she isn’t spending her family’s money. Hard to hazard a guess as to what’s behind any of her statements.

8 Likes

Who would have been the source of those stories, I wonder? Someone who testified under oath that they lie a lot?

6 Likes

And none of these would be inherently bad or nefarious things. The only way it would matter is that if she’s claiming “loss of income”.

Lottery / Inheritance / Insurance etc. usually don’t have stipulations that you must not have any physical ailments in order to continue to collect.

18 Likes

Yes, and it says loud and clear: “Nasty Rosie has awful, unstable temperament!” There’s absolutely no “poor Rosie” :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: about this aggressive dog. A dog with sound, stable temperament does not behave that way. She would never be a good candidate for protection training of any kind, protection dogs need to be solid and stable. Don’t forget, Rob got bitten too during the melee over the gun. :roll_eyes:

She definitely needs decent training, at the least, plus proper containment.

I’ll see your random hippo and raise you a floating

:otter:

(floating otter)

Hey, it’s as relevant a tangent as any other! :wink: :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

Oh, for sure.

I just wondered if I missed a hippo reference somewhere upthread.

4 Likes

I love your hippo. I’ll raise you a picture of one of our Pygmy hippos, Ralph.

13 Likes

Well, if we’re going down the hippo road.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02wcqrNQcp99ADE1Jjn3nkW95CKwiZLqCtdSo7LdVnNQ3ZYBpAyFGQo6NStQjUkaMl&id=97098306851

7 Likes

YES! Fritz and Fiona

7 Likes

Nope! Just a totally random hippo. (I typed happo before correcting it. But wouldn’t that be an awesome name for a hippo? Happo Marx the Hippo

Floating Otter still needs a name.

More otter cuteness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUk3T2Kfno

Much better tangent than arguments about odd equipment attached to a horse, recipes, or irrelevant personal reminisces.

7 Likes

I suppose if they had no intention of leaving, even after being told to leave, they might pay board to try to prove they were not asked to leave.

15 Likes

Wasn’t she in a serious auto accident some years back? I thought I read something that said that is when she got addicted to opioids. Perhaps she received a big cash payout resulting from that incident.

4 Likes

Hmm, the tooth fairy never gave me any bullets :thinking:
I feel like I’ve been cheated out of random objects the tooth fairy could have brought me.

9 Likes

Somehow I thought the car accident was when she was a teenager and drove into a tree or some other stationary object.

9 Likes

Did they sue the property owner for allowing a tree to stand where it might be hit by LK? :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

:joy:

8 Likes