MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

What do you bet they didn’t pay one red cent for the rest of the time they were there?! They were murdered after all!

16 Likes

If so they would know that everyone is immediately handcuffed until more detail is known. But wait, these cops were already friends with RG/LK and of course just knee what to do!

7 Likes

Yeah, because that hoodie was so soaked with blood. I wonder how it got so clean for trial?

5 Likes

You have a pygmy hippo??? That is so cool!

6 Likes

I have never heard of anyone refusing to say their source of income unless they are crooks or Trump. The K’s lie so much, why not lie and say “great investments”?

14 Likes

Oh yes. Rosie needs training to not defend her owner in the middle of her owner being shot. Right.

I saw part of a tiktoc, before I could get rid of it, of a hyena pulling a partially born calf from a hippo while the mom was trying to get away. Who videos this kind of stuff and posts it?

:scream: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :sob: :scream:

3 Likes

This is the best idea ever. How do we put in a request for a hippo drawing?

3 Likes

Maybe when he gets transferred we can send him hippo colored pencils?

7 Likes

Grey? :rofl:

3 Likes

Just want to give a shout out to @Seeker1 hoping she is coping well and having success locating all those extra recordings!

12 Likes

snicker. I guess you saw her show up here?

7 Likes

:rofl:

All the shades of gray! Like the Monkees’ song (or the Billy Joel song). :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I need one of these adorable guys in my life :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Yes, before she went off to Hollins, she crashed her car into a tree and had to be taken to the hospital, to be treated for head trauma. She claimed that she was reaching for something and lost control, causing the car to go off the road, through some shrubs, and straight into a tree. As a result of her injury, she would have likely been given opiate painkillers, but she didn’t disclose that in the testimony and stated that she got addicted to opiates “after numerous sports injuries in college”, despite not being a college athlete.

19 Likes

I believe I’m the one that dropped “illegal elderly mob,” “sliced open from stem to stern,” “double tap,” to the mix. I am not a Kanarek, I do not know them outside of this forum, I am not their employee or relation.

I object to the SM bashing of a shooting victim and her family.

Per Eggbutt, LK was a really nice young woman until the opioid addiction after the car wreck. What older more experienced SM basher mentored her in her SM bashing skills, someone from NC maybe? Someone who even bashed her to TFG?

1 Like

Why wouldn’t she be the one writing checks then? Did she give the money to her dad? Doesn’t make sense to me.

I doubt eggbutt ever said that. Another one of your paraphrased, twisted sentences in an effort to distract.

Besides, many of us have heard stories of quite the opposite of LK, going as far back as elementary school.

20 Likes

We have two :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Ralph and Holly

27 Likes