MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

That I could see!

these actually yours?? omg…how!! More pics please!

3 Likes

Oh my. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Gloves seem like a strange look to go with the barefoot thing, no?

How does one balance that out?

:hippopotamus:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:Ralph and Holly :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sorry- ASBs rule as practical jokers.

My stallion who I lost last year used to wait for the person doing stalls to take the wheelbarrow through his paddock to the manure pile. Not the best arrangement, but it was what it was at that time. The person would always look around to be sure that “Zoni” was focused on something else, and occasionally bring a rake along to scare him off when they were opening the gate. He would appear as if from nowhere, and they would grab his haler as he passed by. He would drag them all the way across the manure pile to the door of the barn, and stop dead. His favorite game. They’d be out of breath, but none the worse for wear.

And then there was picking up a longe whip, and running after people with it in his paddock. Good times!

7 Likes

Oh, no! I work at a zoo/aquarium/museum in NC.

41 Likes

Oh my gosh, LS, the little helicopter is almost as cute as the little hippo. Did not know a helicopter could be so cute.

Darn, this is pretty darn cute too. Who knew there was a floating otter.

YES!!!
:hippopotamus:

7 Likes

I think I love Ralph and Holly.

5 Likes

AAahhhh!!! I love them.

4 Likes

oh my gosh…basically the same thing hahaha that’s so cool. Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

Okay last random hippo photo dump of Ralph.

38 Likes

BOOP.

29 Likes

Do we know that for a fact, or is it assumed based on SOP in the boarding world?

3 Likes

You are presupposing quite a bit here. First, when you ponder what if “MB succeeded in killing LK and RG” you’re depending on a fantastical supposition that MB had intent to murder. Then you’re concocting some Jack Nicholson scene ala The Shining where he cruises back to the barn and then sets out to annihilate everyone else present.

In my opinion that’s silly and it appears you’re indulging in hyperbole for the sake of drama.

37 Likes

So if they’re Pygmy hippos, does that mean they’re smaller than regular hippos? If so, how big do they get compared to the full size ones?

5 Likes

Reminder post:

Lauren Kanarek has said under oath at a trial that she lies. She has also said under oath at the trial that she had a plan to ruin Michael Barisone and that she said to Finish the Bastard.

Jonathan Kanarek, also known as @Inigo-montoya, a lawyer and the father of Lauren Kanarek is refusing to comply with discovery in the civil case that Lauren Kanarek filed. There has been a contempt request filed against Jonathan Kanarek.

Kirby Kanarek, also known as @Seeker1, is the mother of Lauren Kanarek is also refusing to comply with discovery in the civil case that Lauren Kanarek filed. There has been a contempt request filed against Kirby Kanarek too.

Lauren Kanarek is refusing to travel to NJ, where she filed the lawsuit, to sit for a deposition, again, in the case she filed. Claiming she is afraid of Covid though nothing else she is doing publicly appears to be a Covid worry.

38 Likes

Yes! Pygmy hippos are about half the size of regular hippos and weigh about 1/4 of a regular hippo. So 400-600lbs vs. 2,900+ lbs.

17 Likes

Very cool! Thanks for the info!!

2 Likes

I did??? Prove it. I must have been completely stoned.

Who or what is “TFG”?

23 Likes