MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

I had a very similar thought. They look so much alike. It is hard to believe that someone who is not related looks so much alike.

9 Likes

Hey @ekat, I bet you’re all kinds of envious over this!

42 Likes

Ooo! That should be the case every time!!

4 Likes

Oh my goodness that is so much better than chimneys! Why can’t it always be that?

22 Likes

But I didn’t say that. I said, and I believe, that other people - and I think without having proof that it’s a lot of other people - feel this way and so it is a less sympathetic back story to tell. She chose the one that had the least personal responsibility attached for the best play to the audience. If you try illegal drugs (excepting cases of trickery or coercion, etc.) that makes you more culpable in the eyes of a lot of people than if you simply trusted your doctor and took medications prescribed to you in the doses prescribed. I have heard on countless occasions people distinguish between addictions to prescription drugs v. ‘street drugs’.

I don’t think it’s right. I do think it’s a common thought process with respect to this issue.

I personally have equal sympathy no matter how one comes to be addicted.

15 Likes

I’m sorry, im really far behind, but I feel like this is info that we should have known a long time ago. :rofl: How can you keep them all to yourself? How freaking adorable!! Omg. I didn’t even know minis were a thing!! You’re very lucky!!

9 Likes

Sorcery! Where are the dreaded traffic lights? Or the boring cross walks, trains, boats, and the like? How does one get such pleasant Captchas?

9 Likes

You think that’s cute?
I apologize for this tangent but I have to share. Ravi is our 5 month old red panda.

68 Likes

Oh stop!!:heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

(Don’t stop)

27 Likes

:heart_eyes: :exploding_head: :skull:

I may have just died of cuteness overload! Red pandas are my absolute favorites!

14 Likes

That last picture, omg. That is so precious!

13 Likes

Thank you for clarifying! I personally began smoking cigarettes, drinking underage, and smoking pot due to peer pressure and naïveté. I even flipped the coin and peer pressured a fellow junior into smoking pot (gasp!) at Indio in the 1990s. I don’t think I am a bad person. I think I was a misguided kid who tried to power trip over another kid who rode better than me but had less social capital and wasn’t as “cool”.

I think a lot of young people make dumb decisions and some of those lead to terrible consequences, but it doesn’t automatically render them unsympathetic or bad people. In LK’s case, it is my opinion that her bad behavior may or may not be related (sounds like it predates the addiction issues), but that her addictive tendencies don’t absolve her from culpability.

15 Likes

Between the hippos and the panda, you win this thread today!

21 Likes

Oh. Oh. Oh oh oh my gawd!

I want your job

11 Likes

Hmmm. I won’t quote as you seem to be quite upset that I quoted you before, understood what you had written and commented on it. You then changed the punctuation which gave it a different meaning and criticized me for not clairvoyantly knowing what the corrected version would say.

If the scene was chaotic, and the only people present, aside from LE and paramedics, was a badly beaten, physically subdued male who was immediately handcuffed; a woman who was severally injured by gunshot wounds; and another individual who was cooperating with LE, then it was chaotic because LE did not control the scene. The fact that LK lived is not indicative of LE doing a good job. We have no evidence of the quality of care she received, one could just as easily claim she would not have flatlined if she received better care at the scene. But we don’t know. The evidence that should have been obtained at the scene wasn’t.

31 Likes

Have you seen that in a boarding contract?

Can we drop the boarding contract thing? And whether or not a payment was issued? None of us know what was included in the contract and what wasn’t. We also don’t know if MB was paid for that month or not. It’s just random conjecture to argue about endlessly at this point.

41 Likes

I’m really sorry to help derail, but where is this zoo (?) in NC? I may live close enough to visit.

6 Likes

Who can maintain a grumpy poopy face looking at this? I just want to hug it. Just one squee!

27 Likes