MB update

There are other horse forums?

8 Likes

BTW, @eggbutt, I forgot to say earlier - Thank you so much for posting the update from the Go Fund Me. So thankful that people keep us up to date by sharing that stuff.

7 Likes

There used to be. I know a bunch of them shut down. I am not sure if there are others anymore.

3 Likes

I know one other. I havenā€™t seen a peep over there about this.

2 Likes

oh it was just out of curiosity, and that the threads keep getting shut down. I enjoy following updates etc, just not the ā€œbickeringā€ that soemtimes occurs. I mainly lurk :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Yes thanks you for posting the GoFundMe!

5 Likes

Giggleā€¦well, I guess that is what a leader does, right? Keep all the minions informedā€¦
:crazy_face:

5 Likes

I wish I knew someplace to safely discuss this topic that I could share with you. Sorry that we are no help.

4 Likes

Screenshot_20220727-151051_Chrome~2

This is NOT a pic of the Queen. They are part of the Collective.

13 Likes

no need to apologize! Thank you ! Iā€™m happy here and will continue to follow and add comments if I have anyting to offer the discussion :slight_smile: I wish MB and LO the best in their lives together.

10 Likes

As to other horse forums, the only one(s) I know of are on Facebook - including UDBB.

1 Like

The only thing I can think of is do a private page on FB. May people could write theyā€™re COTH name when applying and if someone slips by they can be blocked.

1 Like

Do you mean a FB group or community, as they are now referred to? Where people have to be added to the group to even read what is there?

It is an intriguing idea but it wouldnā€™t be long before certain parties gain access using an assumed persona. So there wouldnā€™t be privacy for folks that join using their regular FB name, and the interlopers would waste no time in trying to control the discussions, and may also taunt/bully/harass the other folks, either directly on FB or via other SM.

9 Likes

Good point. Though anyone bullying, etc. could be blocked by the administrator, they could still be in there long enough to get real names. Cancel my idea!

6 Likes

I meant to post this earlier but I wonder if that is what has triggered the recent frenzied posting on the YT videos. As well as some of the more prickly posts on hereā€¦

And that is next MONDAY!

Knee-jerk reactions? Flight forward? :thinking:

12 Likes

I have no idea, but for sure something unexpected has caused the reactions!

5 Likes

Is it too late to express a liking for notecards that are blank within? Squire L., the cheeky little seed thief, deserves to be sent to many. Not that I donā€™t like the insects too - I like them very much. How about a nice sampler pack? I do enjoy sending real mail to people. No one expects anything but bills and advertisements anymore. Itā€™s very satisfying to send or receive personal correspondence.

9 Likes

I dunnoā€¦seems like all the comments were under videos related to RG. I wonder if that is significant in some way.

5 Likes

Many YT comments are under the videos of LKā€™s testimony and cross as wellā€¦ especially one particularly long diatribeā€¦

5 Likes

I can not like this enough. Yes. Sending real mail to someone is a great thing. It would only be better with that cute adorable Squire L on the front. Darn, I am so thankful that LO is posting this stuff on Go Fund Me for us all to see and enjoy.

9 Likes