MB update

Ok no one mention anyone who is not MB.

Done.

Move on.

15 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Butā€¦

I am thankful for the update about LO too!

15 Likes

Another thought, if the psych at AK already have all the evidence from the trialā€¦and have been sent transcripts of the recordings by LKā€¦ā€¦then their decision would theoretically already include all that stuff factored in.

So, wouldnā€™t a victim statement be irrelevant?

7 Likes

Yeah, theyā€™re supposed to get the discovery along with the patient.

Maybe thatā€™s why the hearing is delayed. Someone in some office at AK is still reading the discovery.

(For clarification, that last part is a jokeā€¦)

17 Likes

Ahhhhh.

So, you seem to be going down a VERY specific rabbit hole. One that is very similar to a comment LK made on YouTube on Saturday, July 16, in the comments portion of one of the Law & Crime videos from the trial.

Her comment was in response to a YouTube poster named Gail Cullinan.

I have a screenshot of the comment, but I am not going to post it to this thread.

The general gist of the comment though is that if a patient acquittee in a secure mental health facility was in touch with people outside of the facility, and those people were using FB and ā€œother platformsā€ (presumably discussion boards like COTH) to ā€œact on his behalfā€ ā€¦ that this social media activity somehow constitutes ā€œnew evidenceā€ that the judge and ā€œpsych facility doctorsā€ will be shown during the Krol hearing, and that the judge and psych facility doctors will consider this ā€œnew evidenceā€ when deciding whether or not to recommend a conditional release for MB.

It seems both you and LK are unclear as to whether or not it will be LK herself, or Schellhorn, who will be presenting this ā€œnew evidenceā€ at the Krol hearing.

Bluntlyā€¦ even if it was possible that a scenario existed where either LK or Schellhorn attempted to present this supposed ā€œnew evidence ā€œ at the Krol hearingā€¦ Iā€™m pretty sure such an effort would be met with a firm ā€œOBJECTION!ā€ by MBs attorney, as what 3rd parties say on social media about anyone involved in this case is not ā€œnew evidenceā€ that has any material relevance to the question of MBs current mental state. The Krol hearing is about his current mental state.

Just calling that one as I see it. :woman_shrugging:

38 Likes

Ooops. I posted after you said this.

Iā€™m done.

6 Likes

Yes, and the key is current mental state.

There is nothing to be said that is relevant by the other two major participants of this situation. They are the ones who purchased a home a mere few miles from MBā€™s facility. They were not worried enough about the outcome of their action to leave Barisoneā€™s NJ facility. They are the ones continously bashing MB and others for more than three years. As far as Barisoneā€™s rabid supporters being a cause for concern, well, Barisone has had no contact with all these strangers so he hasnā€™t ordered any of them to say or do anything, contrary to an opinion. To a person ALL of the individuals directly involved with this event, including all the witnesses for the prosecution and defense have said absolutely nothing publiclyā€¦except for two prosecution witnesses. Seems to me any ā€œstatementā€ would be better served at the civil trials, assuming they arenā€™t withdrawn. The criminal trial is OVER. Justice has been served. It is well beyond time Barisone was released to his private physicians to resume treatment and rebuild his life and business.

29 Likes

Yes I didā€¦.because they are a reaction to the GFM updates on how well MB is doing. Seems relevant. Someone is doing an awful lot of work to tear things down online. There has to be a reason for that.

ETA: So, CH, have you read the YT comments for yourself?

10 Likes

Amazing. Completely incredible! Who does that?

Most of this would be comical under other circumstances. As it is now it is pure insanity.

10 Likes

Maybe the hearing was delayed until the end of August because Schellhornā€™s office has been busy monitoring social media for ā€œnew evidenceā€ of people commenting and ā€œacting on MBs behalfā€, and then Schellhornā€™s office will be sharing all this evidence with the doctors at AK, and they will all coordinate and write their reports accordingly, and then Schellhorn will use all this ā€œnew evidenceā€ to make a coherent argument to the Judge at the Krol hearing at the end of August about how all these mean posts on social media by random third parties are CLEARLY evidence that MB has current mental health issues which make him an ongoing threatā€¦

Or MAYBE thatā€™s completely absurd on its face. :woman_shrugging:

27 Likes

If only! :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Or maybe Schellhorn & staff are monitoring all the SM posts and understand exactly who has mental issues and perhaps is a danger to others.

19 Likes

It is all remarkable.

Ohā€¦ and after the latest musings about how ā€œnew evidenceā€ about social media posts by random 3rd parties concerning a very public criminal trial MIGHT now be used to impact the outcome of someoneā€™s Krol hearingā€¦

The song in my head associated with this thread has changed.

I am no longer hearing ā€œRound and Roundā€ by Ratt.

Instead, I am now hearing ā€œWhite Rabbitā€ by Jefferson Airplane.

12 Likes

I donā€™t think thatā€™s how it works

12 Likes

Huh. :thinking:

The word that comes to mind is ā€œboomerang.ā€

4 Likes

Thatā€™s because you probably havenā€™t ingested any psychedelic substances today.

9 Likes

Would someone be kind enough to PM me links to the YT comments or screenshots?

Iā€™ve been digging around in that muck for 30 minutes and canā€™t find anything recent.

7 Likes

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queenā€™s off her headā€¦

Sounds like an apt comparison. :rofl:

8 Likes

My responses in bold.

No.

1 Like