MB update

Squeaky Fromme might have been a better choice since she only attempted to murder a POTUS. Susan was a real piece of work! Well, I guess I am too! :grinning:

5 Likes

Iā€™ll answer as soon as I finish carving the horsey into my forehead. I made my eyebrow look like part of the tail.

9 Likes

The civil case is eons away. Itā€™ll be awhile.

5 Likes

Brilliant! @ekat is that a possibility. Who has that kind of influence to manipulate a Krol hearing to effect a civil case? Iā€™m sure there are many busy bees working on all the discovery and personal histories of all involved.

I also wonder how the 48 Date/Night Hours episode will effect anything. Are ā€œtheyā€ holding off the Krol hearing until that episode airs? :thinking:

3 Likes

I actually have been wondering about this. Written discovery is supposed to be complete by Aug 2nd. Then depositions are to begin. Thereā€™s a status conference scheduled in October.

Theoretically other depositions could move forward while MB waits for his hearing. But Iā€™m going to watch for filings after that Aug 2nd date personally.

8 Likes

I keep checking 48 Hrs and CBS website for fall previews!!!

3 Likes

OMGā€¦ I think there is already a picture of you, @eggbutt and @Sdel traipsing through the hallway of the Morris County Courthouse back from last April circulating online.

17 Likes

I read stuff like 48 Date Lines and I canā€™t help but think

1. Itā€™s not you, itā€™s me.
  2. She means nothing to me.
  3. Weā€™re just friends.
  4. Iā€™ve never loved another like I love you.
  5. Just stay for another drink.
  6. Iā€™ll still respect you in the morning.
  7. Where have you been all my life?
  8. No Iā€™m not married.
  9. No, you do not look fat in that dress.
  10. Weā€™re out of gasā€¦

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

12 Likes

So who is it that is supposedly ā€œmanipulatingā€ the timing of the Kroll hearing?

1 Like

You probably already know this.

Does not say what the first episode 1 is about.

Link:

https://premieredate.news/tv-series/2218-48-hours-mystery.html

4 Likes

Me.

21 Likes

I could totally see depositions being stalled until after the Krol hearing. Most definitely for MB.

If the result of the August hearing is a continuation of his commitment in a secure facility for another 3-6 monthsā€¦ I would imagine his lawyers will argue to delay his deposition until after the subsequent hearing as well.

Depositions can be very stressful, and in his legal teamā€™s shoes, I would be concerned some line of Q & A from the deposition could be used to delay his conditional release. The priority right now must be obtaining a conditional release at the earliest possible date.

7 Likes

You need to update your COTH profile picture with that. Definitely.

13 Likes

Claiming anyone has abused LK on these threads is an insult to victims of actual abuse. You are not happy with how people discuss LK. That is the extent of the situation. You are entitled to your opinion, however, you should respect the opinion of others.

MB, nor LO, or any of his family or friends, have any control over what the public discusses about a public criminal trial. Stating that they should or do, is absurd. MB is not the commander of the internet.

Also, the opinion I hold of LK has nothing to do with supporting MB. Iā€™ve never met the man, never spoken to him, have never been instructed to do absolutely anything, so please stop making unnecessary and illogical connections.

What is truly ironic is that LK is on YT bullying others who happen to disagree with her comments. It is not diplomatic behavior. Perhaps you should investigate it.

43 Likes

That countdown is awesome!

4 Likes

See how I got the eyebrow as part of the tail? I amuse the heck out of myself, Iā€™m cry laughing.

9 Likes

I completely agree with you. I also have faith his attorneys will absolutely proceed with his best interests in mind.

7 Likes

No, VHM, I think you are dead on with seeing similarities in what CH and LK posts on YT. There was another comment on YT by LK that echoed exactly what CH was attempting to preach. What it was, I honestly canā€™t remember, nor am I bothered to do the investigation - Iā€™m tired. But I think you are right.

15 Likes

Oh - I almost peed myself over that one.

4 Likes

I am dying. :joy:

3 Likes