MB update

Everything about LK is a stretch. :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

My apologies to the Rattus rattus of the world.

Cue in Shift Change!!

(Prediction)

10 Likes

To say the least. :smirk:

7 Likes

Iā€™m concerned though.

I have one rifle taken apart.

I have a hand gun with a bad firing pin that sat without a firing pin for months. A gun with no firing pin!!

Does that make me mentally ill?

Is my future now doomed and plagued with violence??

Asking for a friend.

26 Likes

The claim Barisone was only faking mental illness is only convenient when they are spinning a ludicrous tale of support for LKā€™s actions. So, they canā€™t have it both ways to suit their narrative. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

11 Likes

Interestingly, LK hasnā€™t alleged any of that in her suit (yet), so Iā€™m unclear why it was brought up here. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

But, how many shovels do you have in your truck?

8 Likes

Perhaps desperation? Hasnā€™t Lala mentioned faking in her YT posts?

4 Likes

It all comes down to those dang shovels!

5 Likes

Absoluty she has, down to how mad the judge and the docs at AK are going to be when they find out he was faking (which begs the question of how he managed to convince two highly respected mental health experts that the State of NJ often uses)(but I digress).

13 Likes

Yes. You, in fact, are doomed.

13 Likes

Youā€™d think the mental health experts would just ask if you own a handgun without a firing pin to determine if one is mentally ill. I wonder why that isnā€™t on their list of questions?

21 Likes

Maybe this will cause a sweeping change!

10 Likes

There was only one gun with the firing pin removed. Again, watch the prosecutors closing statement for that information, or maybe the firearms expert if you want to go hunting for it. Iā€™m sure if MB was that dangerous, he could have accessed a working gun or bullets for the ones he had (besides the one with the firing pin removed).

16 Likes

Wouldnā€™t one be more dangerous if they owned a gun with a firing pin versus one without?

Logic is a funny thing.

15 Likes

That was my favorite part of the prosecutions closing. He didnā€™t use the revolver, that he had bullets for because it wasā€¦too slow to load and fire.

Instead, he went with a gun with 2 bullets in the magazine. I donā€™t believe there was a third shot. That made zero sense.

22 Likes

So does having both balance it all out and make you normal again?

8 Likes

Ask CH, they are the firearm and mental health expert.

19 Likes

Darn, no one told me that a revolver is too slow to load and fire and silly me owns one. I feel cheated.
Thank goodness it still has a firing pin.

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes