MB update

The next time I take mine out of the safe, I’m going to feel cheated as well. I may just take the firing pin out to prove a point. I don’t know what point.

13 Likes

So, next time I think about buying a firearm I should message CH and ask if the one I am thinking of purchasing is appropriate for my mental health situation?

20 Likes

What’s ironic is that a revolver is a more reliable weapon. It won’t jam. It would be the preferred weapon over a handgun that fires with a magazine because of their specific propensity to jam.

13 Likes

LOL, yes. Exactly.

5 Likes

But now I have to become skilled at firing pin removal and replacement, depending on my mental health state of the day, right?

7 Likes

2nd shift is going to have a lot of cleaning up to do! :rofl:

12 Likes

Or, apparently, have someone to go behind you to remove/replace as needed, for your safety and the safety of others. Because they know how fragile you may or may not be.

11 Likes

OK, back on topic. I am going to go check out the Go Fund Me, as I want to look at SquireL.

8 Likes

I can’t believe I listened to most of that yesterday, but I was bored with Facebook, and I found a Court TV tab open on my phone from who knows when, so listened to some of their info yesterday before making supper. The Prosecutor was awful to listen to, but he did at least have the info about the one gun missing the firing pin correct.

8 Likes

Do your business partners know you are mentally ill? :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Yes, I give him credit as well on that point. But the point about the revolver was silly.

And kudos to you for listening to it!

5 Likes

Looks like I have a group email to write. :grimacing:

“I regret to inform you…”

18 Likes

I just love that little guy. I’m going to go look too. Just because.

6 Likes

I am not sure what it is about him but I see him and I just melt at his cuteness.

4 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

7 Likes

Well, I didn’t listen to it all, (too painful) and I did have a beer in my hand when I did so…do I lose my kudos for admitting to that? :laughing:

It was interesting listening to some of their “experts” analysis earlier in the trial though, after watching the whole trial. I wonder if they were wondering WTH was I thinking once it was farther along? LOL

8 Likes

Me too. Although I did spend a bunch of time the other day appreciating the intricacy of the dragonfly’s wings and how the butterfly crosses over a wing at one point. That’s pretty cool.

8 Likes

Re: artwork

I was thinking MB could silent auction the actual drawings to make things easier and perhaps keep him occupied with creating more artwork. I think it would have therapeutic value as well.

6 Likes

Nah, I think the beer is a requirement!

It’s funny to me how many of the experts changed their tune as the trial plugged along.

8 Likes

OH, I think that one is pretty darn amazing too.

But… SquireL is my absolute favorite so far.

4 Likes