MB update

General suggestion to all - if you are having a bad day go to the Go Fund Me and look at Michael’s artwork. It leads to smiles!

I think I am going to suggest the Go Fund Me to anyone having a grumpy day for now on.

Edit to fix bad typing… General has an L at the end of it.

5 Likes

I find a Greyhound helpful (grapefruit juice with a little vodka).

But as I aspire to flyweight with my drinking, it is only one and probably 1/3 - 1/2 the vodka called for normally.

5 Likes

Interesting question. What will some of these posters do when Barisone wins it all? What melodrama and fantasies will inspire them?

Among other things I will be organizing a party in NC for Barisone and his team to celebrate his victory for all he and his loved ones have endured since 2018. The location is to be determined, but maybe TIEC with a benefit dressage show in his honor. It’s good to dream and plan when the end of a long road is in sight!

18 Likes

That sounds very yummy!

5 Likes

I like that idea!

4 Likes

Ok that sounds fun!

4 Likes

Isn’t it interesting to know the only place there was a third shot was in the minds of LK and RG?

8 Likes

Didn’t she tell someone here that she got the cameras at Hone Depot, or Lowes?

3 Likes

I rarely drink, my meds don’t like alcohol,but if you have a local Wegman’s their fresh squeezed orange juice makes a fantastic screwdriver.

6 Likes

Those were the cameras she lied about having to her horse broker back in April 2019.

5 Likes

I’m just wondering how you get 70 or 80 something recording when you state the devices were installed beginning of August.

17 Likes

Well, thank god I am well past the days of PMS. Removing and replacing firing pins could have gotten extremely time consuming during certain time periods, if you know what I mean!

13 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

I’ve been wondering about how she testified to her FB post from July 24th about her recordings and also testified about purchasing the recorders on Amazon July 31, and placing them sometime between Aug 2nd and 3rd.

9 Likes

You mean honest testimony from the person who admits she lies on social media???

Between you, me and the fence post, I bet there were recorders in place for much longer than she testified to!

17 Likes

I agree. And I imagine more might come out about exactly that as this civil suit progresses.

12 Likes

Not to mention the campaign to ruin him… Which RC couldn’t be involved in any if the events of, since, according to LK herself in her rant at RC about how she can’t possibly be the barn manager,… she’s never there.

The gun wasn’t the problem. The campaign to harass MB was the problem.
Without the harassment, there’s no mental break, facilitated by these people. Without that mental break, the details of this event injuring these people wouldn’t be a mystery which we’ll likely never fully understand.

19 Likes

What is LK’s endpoint for her trying to destroy MB? Does she want him dead? Without her ire on MB, who would be her next victim? MHG? It seems LK always has to have someone in her sight to fight with.

18 Likes

Which was to be expected.
You’d think those around her would know she’s not going to accept fill responsibility for her actions…

7 Likes

If only there had been cameras present, operating, to prove that. :thinking:

11 Likes