MB update

When you are the person in that relationship, you see the person (general) being evil to everyone else, but think that since you are friends with that person that you are never going to be on the victim side of their wrath.

11 Likes

How can it be, the only parties who can explain what happened admit they lie…

6 Likes

Their credibility (or lack thereof) will be huge going forward. Maybe the next jury won’t believe any of their versions of the event. It’s hard when there’s so many to choose from, plus whatever version they give next time under oath.

7 Likes

Can Michael’s side simply present that LK has admitted under oath that they lie or do they have to go thru the whole impeachment process again?

3 Likes

Oh they are going to go through every single bit of her lies, one by one, again, to drive it home to the jury.

Same with RG.

17 Likes

I’m really far behind but couldn’t the suit be referencing MHG (SODDIT) since LK claims she’s the one who gave the ultimatum which drove him insane?

4 Likes

How much privacy are squatters, people not paying fair market value for rent, board, etc… due?

2 Likes

None. That’s Michael’s claim against her though. And some of the things she has previously bragged about that helps his claim.

8 Likes

My thoughts as well. That would explain their campaign against her, but perhaps I’m trying to make sense out of nonsense.

5 Likes

Change genders as needed.

https://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/manipulator/special.shtml

3 Likes

Does anyone else find it unusual a jury was requested for the civil trial? Or is this SOP? Is there the option to pursue the civil trial without a jury?

Just wondering if a jury is beneficial given how poorly the public has perceived LK and RG post criminal trial.

3 Likes

She’s putting that defense out there about his injuries though - his broken head and arm, and his dog bites. It’s super hard for LK to point the finger at MHG, or anyone other than the guy who has admitted to inflicting those injuries.

7 Likes

If that was the case I bet MB would have a way easier time leasing then LK. It works both ways. She would have to disclose all of her issues as well.

5 Likes

Even if LK didn’t you bet Michael, SGF, and Ruth Cox were going to because they all would love to see her and her crew in front of another jury.

But generally, yes, it’s pretty standard. It’s rare that any party wants one judge deciding it all.

9 Likes

She posted about his medication indicating he had a particular medical condition (Axis II, I think); certainly not depression. Somewhere along the line I asked her how she knew what medication(s) he was taking and that it sounded like she invaded his privacy.

I don’t want to look for that post, but I am certain I wrote it.

6 Likes
8 Likes
  1. thank you for such a succinct, yet thorough, summary!

2. some of your usage of “legalese” makes said “legalese” more understanding and relevant to me, so thanks again.

3. your posts make me think that when I was looking at careers, I erroneously thought “lawyering” was boring and law was dry and un-amusing. The debater and wordsmith in me now finds law and the language surrounding it to be compelling. Its very similar to how I thought historians were boring and history sucked when I was a kid but feel differently now. Wish I knew then what I know now, but… Thank you!

4. I think you meant principles, not principals.

9 Likes

I honestly don’t think she had an end game. I think her ego and mania got the better of her and it all became a fun game of bully the person who had called her out and rejected her. @Knights_Mom hit the nail on the head with the dangerous side effects of the suboxone!! I can imagine she suckered her father in with lies and he assisted her until he was forced to face what she had done. I doubt he knows the full extent of all she did to this day.
Once she became enraged with the Finish the Bastard text, all bets were off regarding any reasonable outcome. I will always believe she and RG had the gun, didn’t expect Barisone to appear, and had to make up a plan as they went along with Barisone being beaten within an inch of his life in a struggle with the gun they had, shots were fired and RG cobbled together a story for Heymer and others. Then JK had to do damage control and start the crazy man campaign and they had to go along with what RG had told the police. How fortunate the cops bungled every single opportunity to gather evidence.
At issue is no one can/will control Lala. She is destructive and does not care. The visual difference between the late 2019 NYT photos and the trial photos are extremely concerning and her family should be very alarmed. While this WILL end well for Barisone, it will not end well for LK and RG. All they will be left with is hate, bitterness, regrets with no care to get the serious help they both need.

The above are MY thoughts based on MY observations.

23 Likes

I know this isn’t your point, but Lamictal is an anticonvulsant mood stabilizer. So someone with seizures could take it. Someone with any generalized mood disorder could take it if proven tolerable and effective.

5 Likes

You’re welcome. And thank you. I find the language quite fascinating myself, which is why I am now annoyed at myself because you are correct, it’s principles. :slight_smile:

6 Likes