MB update

Lol I’m following you. I was just thinking out loud and again trying to make sense of the nonsensical.

4 Likes

Lol, I’m not sure that’s possible.

6 Likes

Same. Poor thing. Seriously.

2 Likes

Ah, ok.

I have not read every single thread, so I may have missed that one.

Thanks for the explanation!

1 Like

And just remember the threats issued when I first suggested LK had taken the gun from the office……

16 Likes

You know how it would be relevant….more evidence that he was responsible about his mental health up until the point that a certain guest refused to leave and plotted to destroy him.

9 Likes

That does not mean that she could not have gone somewhere locally and purchased cameras, and paid cash for them. Very easy to even find the same cameras that were purchased on Amazon.

4 Likes

Yep! I used to keep a little calendar of the times I was threatened and by whom regarding my thoughts. My attorney thought I was weird until she saw some of the threats.

14 Likes

I think she used the confusion of video recorders vs audio recorders to her advantage in muddy-ing the water.

12 Likes

She certainly tried to muddy the waters.

And then she testified that RG installed the video cameras the day before the shooting, and had them in place before poor Rosie bit RC. Busy day on the farm. A day that included all of this:

Aug 6: LK served with eviction notice.

Aug 6: cameras installed per LK interrogatories in civil suit/court testimony

Aug 6: LK posts insanity manifesto on FB; also “solid gold” post on FB

Aug 6: MHG mails her SS complaint

Aug 6: ED meets LK for first time with JK, while RG secretly records meeting

Aug 6: Inspectors, fire Marshall, etc descend on farm

Aug 6: MB and everyone else living in barn given boot.

Aug 6: RC bitten by poor Rosie while trying to post notices

Aug 6: LK convinces fire Marshall to let her back in house. No one notifies MB

11 Likes

Doesn’t Home Depot sell them? Like, where she claimed she bought them back in April 2019?

4 Likes

Of course, I’m just saying if she sticks to her “bought on Amazon” claim, there’s no “I lost the receipt” argument since its easy to find on ones account on Amazon.

5 Likes

Dayum

3 Likes

I know!

I keep forgetting to add change wraps on mare’s legs, do laundry, take a nap…wait. Does RG get naps?

8 Likes

RG doesn’t get chit.

8 Likes

I believe you may be right.

3 Likes

He must get something else why stick around? I can’t imagine that life of abuse and use.

2 Likes

He gets a roof over his head and money for his living expenses and occasional drug use. Beyond that, he doesn’t seem to get anything of worth from his so-called employer/girlfriend and LK has intimated in her rants that they are not an actual couple, in the traditional sense.

12 Likes

He’s in too deep maybe.

He has a roof. He can play the role of a guy with stuff. He probably gets some. He doesn’t have to work 9 to 5. He gets kudos and thanks from those who want to keep him around… He’s not living in a slum. If doing renovations he gets to be creative. He doesn’t have to deal with clients or insurance. He’s in a comfortable rut. He gets to afternoon in the pool.

Many would chose to be an indoor cat over being an outdoor cat.

15 Likes

Do you have a post where she says this?

I have seen LK refer to RG as her boyfriend and finance, and she called him her “life partner” on the witness stand.

I am no sure that being LK’s life partner is all it is cracked up to be!

3 Likes