MB update

No. NG =/= NGRI. They’re both acquittals, but they’re not the same.

How would you know when MB will be “free”?

John Hinckley was found NGRI and was institutionalized for over thirty years. BTW, it was just this past June that the restrictions of his conditional release were finally lifted.

2 Likes

All that may be true, but that wouldn’t necessarily stop someone who wants something out of jealousy from taking.

10 Likes

Yes, and in other places where she deleted it later. Some of those places she even talks about JK’s involvement in crafting the agreements.

9 Likes

I’m sorry for just parachuting in here, but I sincerely do not understand why some people cannot comprehend the two words “not guilty”. It’s mind boggling.

Carry on.

31 Likes

You mean the one person speaking from both ends of their alimentary tract here and on YT isn’t one of them? Huh. Shocking.

10 Likes

Ah, the smell of desperation permeates the thread. What are we quibbling on…misrepresentations of the evidence and a few weak arguments that have yet to be annihilated with evidence from the civil trial.

8 Likes

So then why didn’t he clearly ask her to leave July 1 with 30 days notice, fill her stalls with higher paying clients and give two clinics in the month of July?

You say he “could have”. Why didn’t he?

It’s not what he “could have done” that matters. It’s what he did and didn’t do.

3 Likes

There is no such thing as “bureaucratic commitment.” Again, he is being evaluated, he has yet to be committed and it has been specifically stated that the evaluation is not punitive. This has already been established multiple times in this thread.

22 Likes

Read the above. THEY ARE BOTH ACQUITTALS.

14 Likes

Michael Barisone: diagnosed with depressive disorder and suffering from delusions back in Aug 2019.

John Hinckley: diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder, schizoid personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, passive aggressive features and major depressive disorders.

Comparing the two is not comparable.

27 Likes

Because I’m a professional vacuumer, that’s how.

19 Likes

MHG wanted her gone.

MB told MHG that he would scare and harass her into “begging to leave”, but there is no evidence he asked LK to leave prior to Aug 5.

1 Like

I guess we are back to ignoring all negotiations between MB’s lawyer and JK on getting LK off the property weeks prior.

The broken record thing is profoundly lacking in creativity. It’s boring.

27 Likes

You can continue to ignore the fact that he had a lawyer negotiating her exit in July, but it doesn’t change the fact that it was happening. LK knew she had to leave. She posted stuff saying she was going to go on her terms.

And then her terms drove Michael to snap.

I’m not even going to try to explain to you AGAIN, that a written notice would have done as much good on July 1st as it did on Aug 5th, based on the evidence of LK’s actions. You can keep clinging to the fantasy that a piece of paper would have made her move. It wouldn’t. It DIDN’T. It just made everything worse. Look at her actions on Aug 5th alone after she received the notice. She wasn’t going anywhere. It’s what she did and didn’t do.

22 Likes

He was found to have been not criminally responsible for having committed a violent act.

Just like John Hinckley. Who is now unconditionally released.

1 Like

No. He was not. He was found NOT GUILTY. BECAUSE NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED.

Stop comparing him to Hinckley. They aren’t even close to the same, and it’s offensive.

27 Likes

Maybe he did. With someone like LK the game is deny deny deny. Maybe repeated verbal requests were ignored.

Just because LK said no one mentioned it doesn’t mean she wasn’t lying like she lied about everything else.

I would bet she WAS asked and by different people too.

You fail to recognize that to most people, ESPECIALLY Americans, the your home is your castle mindset is so iron clad that the overwhelming majority of public commenters align with the thought when you’re asked to leave, you leave. The ones that don’t leave when asked (when money is a non issue) are the ones I used to evict. The grifters of the world. It’s a game to them. It was a game to LK. And even when dad negotiated a place she still wouldn’t go.

So many flimsy things you cling to!!

17 Likes

You’re welcome. I’m afraid you will not be pleased with the 48 Hours episode. They WILL present accurate information.

I can hear it now, Barisone and his supporters bought CBS off, the program lied, gonna sue, etc.

16 Likes

There was a post by Ekat who said there are different types of “commitment”. He’s not at Ann Klein voluntarily.

The judge concluded that trial by saying he would be committed to Ann Klein for evaluation.

1 Like

Read the above? I wrote the above. NG and NGRI are two very different types of acquittal.

1 Like