MB update

There is no evidence he didn’t ask except for the words of a liar.

Also, it is abnormal to stay where you are not wanted and where you supposedly are not happy being.

16 Likes

Only in that both were acquitted as NGRI.

Seriously. Imagine clinging to this same sad, illogical narrative, day in, day out. I’d get a hobby.

14 Likes

Interesting logic.

Let me think about this and pretend I have a training/boarding barn.

My choices are:

No client in those stalls which means no expenses related to their horses, not having to deal with their drama and not having to try to make my other clients stay in the face of an over the top client that is scaring everyone. While the stalls are empty I can get life back to normal, sleep, train, give clinics and probably find a new client in no time.

Or

Keep the client that is paying under market value to start with but keeps adding more horses so in the end it is actually costing me more money than they are paying me. Ignoring that negative cash flow thing this client is also scaring away my other good paying clients and making it such that I am not sleeping so it limits my ability to earn additional money by teaching and doing clinics.

25 Likes

Still acquittals. You do know the meaning of the word, yes?

13 Likes

It was found that “he shot her” (well, proven beyond a reasonable doubt). That’s a violent act.

It was not a crime, though, due to lack of intent.

2 Likes

If there is no crime he can’t be found guilty of a crime.

15 Likes

What would “evidence he didn’t ask her to leave” look like?

1 Like

I agree, he was not found guilty of committing a crime. Due to the RI part, he was not found to have criminal intent.

4 Likes

Thanks to the Keystone Kops, there is no forensic evidence he fired a gun at all.

24 Likes

Indeed. I agree he was acquitted. So was John Hinckley.

1 Like

Question - how does calling the Building Inspector, USEF/SS, Fire Marshall, FINISH THE BASTARD okay in your mind? What in the hell did she expect the outcome to be? What was her goal - in your mind?

18 Likes

For the love of all that is holy, everyone please STOP replying to CH. There is no reason to keep going around and around with this person. Since they will not give it a rest, we all need to.

46 Likes

It wouldn’t look like anything, there is no evidence he didn’t ask her to leave - there is only evidence that he did ask her to leave. You choose to ignore it. There is testimony stating Mb’s lawyer and JK were working together to remove LK off the property weeks prior to the written eviction. There was even a facility in established for her to go to. She refused to go.

16 Likes

I guess the particular person’s own father negotiating a place for her to go has no bearing on the idea that she had been informed she was asked to leave.
Why meet with ED then?

It’s so ridiculous.

18 Likes

True. It is boring and just sad at this point.

11 Likes

I’m am really, really looking forward to MB sharing his side of the story one day. I can only imagine the incidents and behavior we haven’t been told about. Actual bombshells.

17 Likes

What? You do not randomly have appointments with lawyers about nothing-ness just because that might a fun way to spend a couple of hours and a few hundred dollars? [ /sarcasm ]

10 Likes

Be sure you record said meeting with lawyer, well, because, you know… SOP…

13 Likes

Well yes, of course! You mean you do not record all conversations in life? Geez, and to think some people here act like that is a normal way to do things.

4 Likes