MB update

Well, in fairness, this seems to be just one more thing RG has to do to earn his pay.

6 Likes

Interesting point. I had not thought about it that way. You could be very right!

3 Likes

That’s evidence that she was in the process of arranging to leave - because she didn’t like being shunted to the assistant trainer, knew MHG hated her, knew he was harassing her, etc. The fact that she was in the process of arranging a move does not mean that MB asked her to leave prior to Aug 5. Also there’s the text of MHG on Aug 3 saying to MB they had not asked her to leave.

Having been told to leave of Aug 5, she declined to leave by Aug 7. If MB had not shot her on Aug 7, we’ll never know if she would have peacefully moved out on Aug 10 of Aug 11.

1 Like

Because he negotiated with her custodian for her to leave. He even found a whole other barn for her to go to.

17 Likes

Exactly. It’s a tragedy be shot her before the negotiations already underway could be completed peacefully.

1 Like

:rofl:

18 Likes

I also wouldn’t record a meeting about a relocation I hadn’t been asked to make. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

The tragedy is she declined the negotiated solution and instead called SS, who called CPS, sent her employee to the fire Marshall’s and building inspectors, and continued to post what she called, under oath in court, threats on FB.

23 Likes

:roll_eyes:
So why was MB representative involved if she was simply leaving?

16 Likes

And if you don’t deny
completely misrepresent what was said or done.

7 Likes

And if you’re that unhappy, why do you need Dad, and later an attorney, to negotiate an exit?

13 Likes

I do realize that a lot of you “really” “really” are trying so very hard to educate. But at some point you need to cut bait. There are a couple here who seem to think that repeating something over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

again, over and over and over again is going to make what they say true. ehhhhhh NOPE You can site case law, you can site General Statues you can quote rules of civil procedure you can quote NJ statues ad nauseum it will not make a difference.

I have this mental image that some of you wiser folks here have giant black and blue marks on your foreheads and dents in your walls and will be soon running around crazily pulling your hair out due to your frustration. It’s a cartoon image, because, I’m like 12 mentally and dead according to others. :smiley:

37 Likes

She said on an earlier COTH thread, that if she had been given notice to leave earlier, that she would have gotten a lawyer involved earlier. That tells me she had no intention to leave peacefully.

23 Likes

I’m sure Barisone kept a waiting list. The stall would have had an occupant as soon as it was cleaned.

12 Likes

Do you interpret the phrase “FINISH THE BASTARD” as peaceful???

21 Likes

Maybe she should have left the gun in the safe then. I’m convinced she and RG pulled it on MB, not the other way around.

21 Likes

Mr B: Did you want the bastard finished?

LK: (under oath): Yes.

Yep, that’s a plan to peacefully exit.

22 Likes

And some of us have those metaphorical black and blue marks on our foreheads, dents in our walls and, yes, bald spots from frustration due to repeatedly imploring people to stop responding to those ones you mention.

6 Likes

Right, can’t she just be like everyone else in the world and post a thread on COTH asking how to give notice and then just leave?

20 Likes

Incorrect. What the judge signed to put him in AK was an administrative commitment.

1 Like