MB update

Wasn’t this hashed out a week ago? Why bring it back up now if not to provoke?

14 Likes

There’s this too:

3 Likes

I was responding to the specific person-- I thought it would end up under the response to me-shall I delete it? And how is it provoking? It is just a fact-which even surprised me-it is not just a different way to spell clan-so just ignore it or I can delete.

(Sorry it was a busy week…and cant we also try to learn? I once told a dear coworker that we would cut un off at the knees–and she mobility impaired–I learned from that-that express is too old to use!)

1 Like

Me reading certain posters’ fantasies:
blah blah blah
yadda yadda yadda
:roll_eyes:
whatever

Move on people!

3 Likes

I’m about 500 posts behind on this thread and trying to catch up… but quick question for anyone watching the notifications and filings on the courts website…

Any indication yet of depositions being scheduled?

I’m super curious as to when RG’s deposition happens and if there is any information yet about a scheduled date.

I have to imagine that LK and her attorney are really nervous about him being deposed…

6 Likes

I think the deadline is MN tonight. Nothing is late until then.

5 Likes

To be safe, I looked. No new filings.

5 Likes

Can’t get any more clear than this.

9 Likes

I was mistaken. Had a stomach bug over the weekend and “lost a day”. I thought today was the first.

3 Likes

Very true - case in point, the BO here. When our version of LK (the Trainer B**** From Hell) was running roughshod over the boarders and staff, bullying, lying and making the entire barn a hostile and toxic environment to be in… at first the BOsimply said she could not believe there were any issues when we came to her for help. The trainer was responsible for all those pretty Grand Champion ribbons on the wall, after all.

But after a while, TBFH became even more emboldened as boarders moved out in despair… and even the BO could no longer overlook what was going on. Summit meeting was called - it included me, TBFH and Mr. TBFH (there’s another sad story), my fellow staff member, the BO and her son.

After said meeting was over - to mixed results and a lot of indignant and outraged yelling by TBFH, the BO’s son turned to her and said that TBFH was a compulsive liar, a bully and “obviously a horrible person”. He had never had the pleasure of meeting her before that. That sealed the deal and TBFH was sent packing.

When another barn manager was caught stealing and lying a year or so after that, the BO was more invested in dealing with the issues as soon as we brought them to her attention. TBFH made her more aware of what could happen…

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I’m not sure everyone here realizes just how many great international level trainers/judges are in that area. It’s a hot spot.

13 Likes

Watching the trial I thought the mouth stuff was drug related, not due to being intubated

12 Likes

It is

5 Likes

Maybe? Was he acting under her direction? (ie: Finish the Bastard?). That could expose her as an employer.

Maybe they keep it at contractor level and he gets a 1099? :wink:

6 Likes

Maybe for camera installs or recordings?

4 Likes

It’s going to be interesting what those texts Mr B kept getting shot down on reveal, isn’t it?

10 Likes

I know plenty of people, who have been intubated much longer due to COVID, and none have had issues with their mouths, specifically their teeth.

My bet would be drugs as well.

14 Likes

Curious statements about having paid for the house….

15 Likes

Was this comment made recently?

2 Likes