MB update

Lots of curious statements there, like why he was added to the LLC, which doesn’t make him an owner (despite court docs that prove her wrong…)

Very curious. If I pay for something, it’s mine. Except, she wasn’t paying for the house, RG was working away for that. So…

5 Likes

July 11.

5 Likes

Geez. LK just does not know when to quit, does she? Her ability to read the room on YT is as pitiful as it is here!

8 Likes

Oh, I have a theory on how some of her statements and some of the events all connect to this actually…

3 Likes

:rofl:

I cackled at this. Thank you.

6 Likes

Aw, man. Michael’s back to being a murderer again.

I must have been ripped off any time I leased a house, car or horse. I didn’t know leasing them meant ownership. Where is my entitlement? I’m slacking.

18 Likes

It seems she also was only “renting” a room, not even a whole house…

11 Likes

All the John Hinckley comparisons are interesting.

IMO, the K family tried to console themselves in the immediate aftermath of the verdict by declaring that MB was going to be locked away in a psych facility for years… just like John Hinckley. There were comments on YT to this effect, immediately following the trial and verdict.

I think reality is finally dawning on them. MB’s going to be released. Soon.

LK can’t wrap her head around that. So the ‘flying monkeys’ are repeating things about John Hinckley again now. Which is interesting. Perhaps because LK feels better when certain narratives are repeated on social media?

18 Likes

Just like some folks here.

11 Likes

How long after the shooting did it take for LK/ RG to get her horses and stuff out of SGF? Anyone know?

3 Likes

I know!

Quite the coincidence!

7 Likes

I thought they were out of there a few weeks after she was released from the hospital.

Has she been at the current place in Loxahatchee from winter of 2019 to present? Or was there an intermediate boarding facility?

Just idle curiosity on my part.

2 Likes

I’d really like to know that. Because she claimed she was still living at the house on the farm until after Thanksgiving when they would be going to FL for the season. I remember because I made posts to her about that audacity. Then she went to NC and went through one or two more trainers, I think, before finally landing in FL. But I think she was lying and the horses went to NC fair soon after the incident, and I doubt she was allowed back on the property. But I’m guessing. Anyone know what she did?

4 Likes

Re above, I thought at the time it was her attempt to squat at the farm and try to take it.

7 Likes

Ahhhh. After Thanksgiving.

I’m probably confusing LK/RGs timeline of leaving the NJ farm with that of everyone else.

3 Likes

I’d be curious to compare the date she and RG ACTUALLY vacated the farmhouse in NJ with the timeline of her civil suits being filed.

It seems like the suit against SGF was filed pretty darn close to when she finally realized squatting was not likely to yield anything more.

6 Likes

Evictions for MB Dressage, LK, and RG were filed by SGF in either Dec 2019 and I think dismissed in Jan 2020. At least I believe it was evictions…

2 Likes

So while the forum was down, I started mapping out the faulty thought processes of some posters here. I am sure this could be improved on but here is what I came up with. :grin:

24 Likes

Ahhhh. Interesting. I guess in preparation for the liquidation of SGF and division of assets.

Any idea of how long LK and RG were actually still living there though?

1 Like

OMG - this is brilliant.

You have to add another one though

FACT - MB is currently at AK awaiting his impending Krol hearing

ALLEGATION - MB is just like John Hinckley

11 Likes