MB update

If he was and served honorably then your comment is really uncalled for.

Wrong.

9 Likes

Prove he did. I would love to see proof he served honorably.

17 Likes

Before LK entered dressage, I believe she was doing hunters/jumpers. Has anyone from there ever commented if there were personality/behavior problems?

7 Likes

Boo hoo. I insulted the drug addict convicted criminal.

19 Likes

I would bet my car (and I love my car) that if the verdict had gone the other way, Mr B would have overturned Judge T on appeal again on the basis of him not allowing Mr B to question the lying liars about the timeline.

24 Likes

Agreed!

3 Likes

[quote=“hut-ho78, post:3352, topic:774547, full:true”]

Do you know if he completed bootcamp and his entire commitment? It’s all very vague.

RG’s got drug arrests pretty far back for the last two decades… dating into his late teens, I believe.

People frequently get kicked out of the military for drug arrests (combined with failing drug screenings). Like… that happens all the time. :woman_shrugging:

14 Likes

Also - affirmative defenses are not admissions. Just for clarification, since some people are still clinging to that.

19 Likes

She never competed in any significant way in hunters/jumpers, as far as anyone can tell. So it seems like there is scant information. It doesn’t seem like she was doing much of any horse back riding in the early aughts during her young adult years. She was a more active addict back then, apparently.

4 Likes

Without bias, it means exactly what CH said it means, your first sentence.

Without bias, no it doesn’t. Neither CH, you or I know what the jury thought, other than they didn’t think he was guilty of anything.

11 Likes

This had me curious so I did a quick Google search and came across this video. I’ve never had any experience with this sort of thing but it is interesting.

11 Likes

RK was trying to get his self-important daughter out of that situation… LK rejected those efforts. She wanted to stay to finish the bastard. She is one of those people who think they are smarter than everyone else and is playing 5D chess - when they are actually only playing checkers.

If LK had stalls ready elsewhere and had actually decided to leave - she would have been braying about it all over FB instead of playing games and saying she was being bullied by MB and was afraid of him… and rejecting all sorts of offers to help move the horses. She clearly had ZERO intention of leaving and was enjoying her little SM acts.

I remember reading the FB comments about moving the horses and was baffled about why she did not take anyone up on their offers - the horses could have been out in a few hours. I finally realized that all the whinging about how hard it was to move the horses was just another part of the performance.

She knew she was not welcome. She knew she had to leave. We were not privy to every conversation that happened at the time - but the subject would most certainly have come up.

And no, I am not gullible or dumb.

21 Likes

Meanwhile, LK is out there in the world continuing to provide fodder to be used against her. It boggles the mind.

11 Likes

Wow! Good info to know! Now I know another ‘tell’

6 Likes

Those kinds of ticks are quite frequently side effects from psychiatric medications as well.

12 Likes

[quote=“Sdel, post:3368, topic:774547”]

Most especially stimulants… Adderall and Ritalin.

Stimulants do have legitimate reasons for being prescribed. But they are also highly addictive, and frequently abused.

4 Likes

Judge Sceusi may have a lot more leeway in a civil trial for allowing questioning and evidence than Judge Taylor did in a criminal trial.

And that he shot her.