MB update

I did diet drugs eons ago. So gross!! I thought I was going crazy! And i thought I was going to die lol

5 Likes

You have said repeatedly that you think people dislike LK because if the things she has posted in SM. You continue to conveniently ignore that itā€™s her long history of vile actions and words in real life, not in social media, that people object to.

You also keep whining about people here ā€œbashingā€ LK, yet it has been pointed out to you repeatedly that discussing someoneā€™s actual behaviours and actions is not bashing, period.

Itā€™s really time to change the record because this tune sucks.

32 Likes

Did she move because she needed the closet supervision or did the move to NJ somehow make her less stable?

1 Like

And that she jumped him and RG did and the gun discharged.

11 Likes

Been saying that all along, although I think Judge T erred in not letting Mr B question the liars about the timeline.

10 Likes

Go after Wackowich at Dressage Hub, or the Maestro, if you want to scold someone who has posted vile and truly disgusting things about LK on SM.

9 Likes

Good question.

Heck if I know.

But one thing to rememberā€¦ testimony indicated that in 2018 JK and MB agreed for LK and 2 horses to live at the NJ farm, and for JK to pay expenses. Apparently RG was not initially part of that deal. And then he got added on.

Personally, I have always wondered if JK was trying to separate them (RG and LK) on some level during spring and summer of 2018. And that was part of him supporting the bills for her to move to NJ, and that JK didnā€™t really much care about all the dressage ambitions.

There CERTAINLY is plenty of reason to conclude that the LK/RG relationship had been troubled for many years. Drug abuse, dv, and multiple arrests. Obviously there were some odd issues with RGā€™s work history in NC and his very public disappearance. We will leave other issues unmentioned. Anywayā€¦ I can totally see how LKs father might have supported her moving a few states away and getting a bit of a fresh start.

But RG came with LK. Thenā€¦ he went to Florida with LK for that winter. Then back to NJ.

It definitely seems like an unhealthy and codependent relationship. At best.

9 Likes

Apparently LK and the Wacko Witch have a history and are each othersā€™ sworn arch enemies lol. I find that amusing only because they are so very much alike in their own delusions of self-importance and in how they treat other people.

That being said, the things posted on the Hub at the time of the shooting were absolutely heinous. SW was downright gleeful LK had been shot, and said she was sorry that she survived. Nobody here - no matter how the fan club want to mischaracterize things - has ever expressed pleasure about anyone being shot.

26 Likes

People on the forums are overwhelmingly interested in the full scope and truth of the situation being revealed via a legal process.

Many folksā€¦ self includedā€¦ think that this would not create a favorable or sympathetic impression of LK.

But thatā€™s quite different than celebrating the actual shooting.

9 Likes

FYI - From the Tech Help forum in response to @hut-ho78ā€™s accusations and concerns:

18 Likes

It was downright sickening.

BTW - not directed at you @BigMama1. My error.

3 Likes

This explains so, so much.

I have been actually concerned about your comprehension as of late. The repetitive denial of facts, especially stating over and over that there was no evidence of anyone asking LK to leave prior to written eviction which is so blatantly false and was proven false in court. You are missing SO many facts that were established in the trial with testimony. Now that I know you know 10 percent of the story, it all makes sense. Why you choose to be so ignorant on the matter and refuse to watch the trial, I still do not understand, however.

9 Likes

Sidenote from the tech thread. This poster hasnā€™t posted in 17 YEARS and posted in response to the outage! 17 YEARS!!!

6 Likes

No they watched the MB hearing but not the Amber Heard one. Soā€¦

5 Likes

Acquitted. NG. Charges dropped. Not in jail. Not facing a Krol hearing.

MB is not a criminal. He may be released soon or never or conditionally.

No convictions. Just like LK.

The difference is he has been deemed a danger to himself or others at the time of the shooting and he is facing the Krol hearing to see if he remains a danger to himself or others.

1 Like

Just to be clearā€¦ you are not trying to say these things are all equivalentā€¦ are you?

And I donā€™t feel like looking up LKs entire record again, but I do seem to recollect a plea deal on the theft chargesā€¦

12 Likes

Oh.

Iā€™m concerned about your comprehension again then. For a moment you made sense.

16 Likes

You mean kind of like how RC has a clean record too?

5 Likes

Was there a drug test given? Was the sample handled correctly with a duplicate for independent testing?

Isnā€™t this kind of like non mental health professionals slinging mental health labels around? Armchair drug testing? Armchair mental health diagnoses?

Plus her mom said she had dental work done. She could have been sore from that.

No evidence.

In response to a direct question from @Virginia_Horse_Mom asking if I had watched the Amber Heard trial, I wrote the above.

I did not watch the Amber Heard/Johnny Depp trial.

I did watch the Barisone trial.